Soles of Silk Update - May 30, 2018 (May I Have More Mindee? - Week 5)

This week's update includes the following items

Photos - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 5 (Set 9) - Mindee & Melani team up in the set you've all been asking for, the one found on the splash page of this site, showing them pulling off each other's see thru rainbow socks and playing with each other's feet (79 images)


Photos - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 5 (Set 10) - Mindee puts her bare soles front and center on an impromptu stop downtown, right in front of an old boat that was being restored in a dry dock (70 images)


Videos - Mindee is wearing black and white sneakers without socks, because she knows I love her moist, sweaty feet, which means, obviously, she's going to pull them off to reveal them (186 MB - 1080p HD)


Check out the featured blog to the right for more information about "May I Have More Mindee?"

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments