Soles of Silk Update - May 16, 2018 (May I Have More Mindee? - Week 3)

This week's update includes the following items

Photos - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 3 (Set 5) - Mindee just loves smashing food with her adorable feet and this time around, a play of Twinkies doesn't stand a chance (66 images)



Photos - May I Have More Mindee?: Week 2 (Set 6) - Mindee knows how much I love her feet in sneakers without socks and made sure we did such a set during one of our more recent shoots (73 images)



Videos - Mindee shows off her legs and feet in a very unique pair of stockings while her shirt brings attention to another body part of her... well, body parts (195MB - 1080p HD)


Check out the featured blog to the right for more information about "May I Have More Mindee?"

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments