Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 6 - Felicia

...Continued from "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 5 - Rilynn & Noelle w/ Mindee"

The saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait." Well, wait for these sets I have. And just when I thought I was going to get them on Tuesday, bad impending weather, and some issues caused the shoot to be pushed back until today (Sunday). It all paid off, however, as I'm happy to say that Felicia is finally back!

The last time I shot Felicia was back in 2014. She made a late debut in November of that year and then brought her twin sister, Bridgette aboard. The two of them posed for a Christmas and New Years set in back-to-back updates to finish off 2014 and bring in 2015. Then in April, I did a double update of Felicia to celebrate May 4th - as in "May the Fourth Be With You." Yeah, Felicia is a nerd too, especially when it comes to Star Wars.

Anyhow, Felicia and I weren't able to schedule a shoot last year due to this, that, and the other thing. Well, that wait is finally over. I was able to get in three great sets today - two of which, my favorite two of the day, were her idea.



Talk about a hot, um, uh, cold set with Felicia!

Set 16 of the Week
Melting Rainbow Pops

Our first set on the day took place at our mutual friends' house. They were kind enough to allow us access to their large back porch and yard. The theme was going to be melting popsicles - and believe me, they were going to melt today! While it wasn't the hottest day of this Hot Feet Week series, it was still in the mid to upper 80's.

At first, every single popsicle Felicia would pull out of the pack broke immediately. I'm not sure if we just got broken ones, or if they had melted that quickly and became frail. Oh well, we moved forward and tried our best.

About half way through the set the cold pops were coming out without any issue. Felicia stuck them between her feet, often crying out about just how cold they were. On top of that, her feet were turning every color imaginable. It was super cute.



Our friend directed us to this location when the first one didn't work out.

Set 17 of the Week
Water Balloons at the Beach

Once we finished up with the popsicles, it was time to move to the first of two sets that were Felicia's idea - water balloons. Our initial plan was to also shoot them in our friend's back yard. For some reason, however, once we went through the trouble of filling all the balloons with water and were finally ready to begin, about seven or so wasps came by and would not leave. I tried squirting them and wetting the ground, but to no avail. This is when one of our friends came outside for the save. He recommended this small little beach area back through the woods, one street over from his house. We decided to try our luck.

The area ended up being perfect. It was small, but the sun was facing the right direction and no one was around. We decided to get underway and the set couldn't have come out any better.

This set saw a lot of action shots of Felicia busting balloons and/or stomping on them under her feet. She's probably going to hate all of her expressions when I post the set, though. She got quite wet during those explosions and I caught all her grimaces right along with those bursting balloons.

My favorite shots from this set, however, were when her feet got pruned up. Between the tide coming up onto the beach and then the water balloons popping, Felicia's little toes got all kinds of water logged. A lot of you loved the shot that showed this I placed on the site's Instagram account too (@SolesofSilk).



Here's one many of you would like to catch while out looking!

Set 18 of the Week
Gotta Catch Them All

When we finally finished this set, it was on to do our last set of the day together. This set was one she asked about doing about an hour before our shoot - Pokemon. With this Pokemon craze going on right now, I thought it was perfect. As a matter of fact, just so it's timely, I'm most likely going to tease it for the site's next update. Generally I go with new models first and foremost, but with four new models going up in a row, I don't want to miss the relevancy of this set.

After dropping our friend off back at his place, Felicia and I made our way to a waterfront park area that I knew would provide numerous locations for her to "catch them all." Funny thing is, she even said there was one in the area when she pulled out her phone to look.

We ended up shooting in four different spots. Usually I stick to one general area for a set, but with this theme, looking all over just made sense. Felicia agreed. So we went from a pond, to a pier, to some benches, and then down onto the boardwalk. Felicia began the set in sneakers and thigh high socks. By the end, she was showing off those beautiful bare feet of hers. And between those arches she even managed to catch a pokeball, if that's even what you call it. Sorry, my nerdism never included Pokemon, so I apologize if used the wrong terminology there.

At this point Felicia and I wrapped up our day and I thanked her for three awesome sets. We both said we have to meet up again before long and do some more. We've talked about shooting at the ocean one day, so I'm still looking forward to that. In all honesty, however, I don't care where we shoot. I'm sure you don't care either, just as long as you, like me, get to see those pretty feet of hers on full display!

...Continued in "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 7 - Mindee, Rilynn, & Reese"




Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments