Soles of Silk - June News & Notes

June is setting up to be a month that has some amazing potential, although all of my plans are not 100 percent at this time. It's been a while since I've given everyone insight into some of what the immediate future holds, so I decided to take a break from my busy (as of late) schedule and let you all in on some potential awesome stuff.

The last set I had of Mindee was posted this week. Many more will be shot soon!


Mindee Galore!



This week saw Mindee's blue balls set (Sample 01 / Sample 02) published to the site. It's a set we shot back in 2014 and one I held onto when she informed me that she was moving to Georgia later that year. When I learned that Mindee was moving back to Maryland in early 2015, I was eager to get this set online, but then I got an idea. What if I did a sister set using the same socks Mindee wore and a slight spin-off of the blue balls theme? Mindee left the socks in my camera bag, so I still had them at my disposal. 


I ran the idea by Kaycee, who loved the previews of Mindee's set, and thought the idea was just too funny. Mindee even loved the idea of someone else doing a set inspired off of hers. I held the set for a few more months until I was able to shoot Kaycee's version, which is coming to Soles of Silk this coming update!

Now that Mindee's blue balls set is online, that meant I am now totally out of sets featuring Mindee. My original plan was to visit her in Georgia and do a ton of sets this summer. With her back home I told her I still wanted to spend a few days shooting lots of photos of her. We planned a little vacation trip together and we will be breaking up the ride and stay at the hotel with as many photo shoots as possible. We very well could end up with 10 or more sets. So far some of the ideas on the agenda involve: socks, thigh high stockings, food, football themes, and many more.


It's been about five years since I last got to photograph these amazing feet of Cierra's.

Celebrating Cierra's Return


I haven't shot Cierra since 2010. Yes, it's been that long. It feels weird as she was someone who never spent too much time away from my camera years ago. Life and becoming a mother has limited her time, but we're finally getting together tomorrow for her first photos in some time. I can't wait!

You're going to want to be sure to check out the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk) and Twitter (@SolesofSilk) accounts tomorrow as I'll be sure to grab some early previews. Well, as long as we don't get washed out. They're calling for a chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. I'm going to try to shoot with her no matter what - even if that means something in the rain! It's been too long to miss out seeing those small, sweaty feet again!


Amber ran into an issue at work and wasn't able to pose. We're looking for another date soon.


Amber Yet to be Rescheduled



I mentioned in my last blog, "Monday's Shoot - Kaycee," how I missed out on shooting Amber a couple of weekends ago. That day would have marked a return after an 11 year absence. Amber was a site original who posed for all of her sets before I even opened the site.

While we haven't come up with an exact date to shoot, Amber is very much looking forward to her return. So am I. It's been about 11 years now. It'll be great to see those feet I used to massage and photograph all the time many years ago. And yes, a foot rub or two is in her immediate future.


Mileena's schedule is quite busy, but we've been talking about ideas for some new sets soon.

Missing Mileena


I've told Mileena numerous times how much I love her cute little feet. I really wish she was a more regular model. It's been a number of years since she's last posed, but she promised me she's going to make time soon. We set a potential date for the end of the month, but if she can't make it, she swears she'll find time soon after. We've even come up with some themes - a few even have a bit of a nerdy aspect to them, and one, kinda naughty.


Carlin is long overdue. I can't wait to have her posing again, hopefully soon.


Carlin's Return?



In that same blog I mentioned trying to schedule some time to shoot with Carlin, which ultimately didn't work out. She and I have been tossing around some dates and I'm hoping she'll be back in front of my camera this month. I'll have to kick her butt with reminders, however, as she's a very busy person.


Abby and I are looking for some time to shoot over the next few weeks.

All Go for Abby


I was talking this week with Abby. We share a span of several days where we both have off. We want to try to shoot a few sets, if we can, but we're not exactly sure if other plans we made are going to cause that not to happen. Even if we don't shoot this month, I'm hoping something in early to mid July will be in the cards. Can't turn down a chance to shoot those soft, wrinkled soles!


Alice can't wait to do more sets for Soles of Silk. She had a blast during her first shoot.

Alice Ready to Pose Again


Alice made her debut on Soles of Silk last month when she bared her size 11 feet for the first time. She has recently asked me about a few different themes for photo shoots and told me she wants to pose again soon. It's so nice to have models like her who are eager to pose again and again.


Felicia and I are overdue for some camera time. I can't wait to shoot some new stuff with her.

Finding Time for Felicia


Another one of the site's newer models, Felicia, has been itching to pose again. We've been talking about making a day out of it and getting in a bunch of sets along with some sightseeing. Because of our immense plans, we both need a day where we're open morning 'til night. We've been tossing around a few days, but sadly, the one she knows is open is also the one Mileena asked for. We might have to wait until July, but I'm very much looking forward to finding time for Felicia.


Some New Models



Over the last week I've had Kayleigh's younger sister ask me about posing again. Now that the weather has warmed up and she just graduated from high school, she's ready to pose. We just have to find some time as this month is looking kind of full at the moment. Perhaps an early July debut?

Also related to Kayleigh and this younger sister, their cousin has also asked me to do a shoot in early July. I've known this girl for years. She thought about posing a few years ago, but never did. We kind of grew apart when she went away to college, but she asked me today if I would still be interested in shooting her for the site. Maybe I'll have to get the whole family together this year as well.

A third potential is one I'm starting to wonder about. She's one of Olivia's friends and seemed really eager to pose. I contacted her back before spring and from what I could tell, it was something she wanted to do. I haven't really heard much back from her as of late, but I have told her I'm still interested if she is. She's a real cutie, so I'd love to have her. I'd also love to have her pose with Olivia in a set or two.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments