1K Club - Leah's Footography


Back in 2017 Alice told me that she had a friend, named Leah, who wanted to shoot. The three of us made plans and the two of them shot two sets together upon her debut. Seeing the two of them together, especially in the Snowbunnies set, was so much fun. I knew I had another energetic, fun, and open-minded model on the roster. I couldn't wait to shoot with her again.

A few weeks later Leah and I made plans to shoot again, this time solo. I wanted to focus on her alone and get to know her a little better. By the end of that day I had learned so much about her and shared a ton more. A lot of that information was shared over foot rubs, which Leah absolutely adores. She made that very clear from the start. Whenever we shoot, I'm to spend time rubbing her feet. This has happened every single shoot and there are no complaints from me!

After these first two shoots I was hoping Leah would become one of my regulars. Although she ultimately has, it took us few years to make that happen. More on that in a bit. First, let's take a look at how Leah stacks up to the rest of the models who have entered and/or surpassed the 1K (1,000 photos) mark:

  1. Mindee - 9,604
  2. Charlee - 3,405
  3. Kelsey - 2,850
  4. Alice - 2,631
  5. Cierra - 2,484
  6. Abby - 2,260
  7. Kaycee - 2,050
  8. Layla - 1,942
  9. Allie - 1,911
  10. Madison - 1,874
  11. Jamie - 1,874
  12. Jasey Rae - 1,787
  13. Wendy - 1,763
  14. Kellie - 1,740
  15. Melani - 1,658
  16. Kayleigh - 1,434
  17. Ava - 1,333
  18. Jordana - 1,266
  19. Emerald - 1,252
  20. Kimmie - 1,220
  21. Leah - 1,042 <----

Although Leah just broke into the 1K Club, and is the site's 21st most photographed model at this time, her photo count is set to rise higher and higher in the weeks, months, and hopefully years to come. As of right now she has five unpublished sets waiting to make it onto the site. We're already talking about our next shoot and she's even recruiting a few more friends to shoot with her. She won't be sitting at 21 for long.

While there is a lot yet to come with Leah in the future, this Footography is a celebration of what has been accomplished so far. Here are the sets that helped propel Leah into the 1K Club:

As I mentioned above, Leah started off strong with her Snowbunnies set alongside Alice. This Easter themed set saw both ladies enjoying some chocolate with Leah's tiny feet next to Leah's massive size 11's. Talk about a sight to behold. And seeing Alice lick Leah's feet toward the end of the set sure had me jealous. Thankfully the ladies knew that was the case and had me tend to both their toes before we went and shot our second set. That's when I learned how much Leah loves a tongue between her toes. Something she also confessed to me during our most recent shoot.

"It seems like your tongue can't help but be in between my toes when we shoot," Leah said her in 1K Club Interview.

When the two of us met for the second time we shot several solo sets with some fun themes. She squished some donuts out in public, wore some thigh high socks that made her feet nice and sweaty, and then she slipped off a pair of well-worn Converse onto her feet on some train tracks. It was so hot while shooting that one and her feet were even more sweaty than in the socks.

Although we shot that set quickly due to the sweltering heat, that didn't stop the fans from loving it. One fan even went as far as to have one of her photos tattooed on himself. I still remember getting that photo sent to me on Instagram back when the platform didn't hate foot photos. I immediately shared it with Leah. She was so surprised and obviously impressed.

"I'm so in love with that tattoo. I still can't believe that happened when I think about," Leah said in her 15 Years: My Memories Interview.

In 2018 Leah and I would venture into the city to shoot, but struck out several times before finding a good location. Little did I know, I wouldn't shoot her again for almost four years. 

We all know what happened in 2020 and while I did shoot a couple models here and there during that time, I sat back and used a lot of the content I had built up over the years prior. I had a ton of unpublished sets to use and this is why you still saw content of Leah being published in 2020.

It was in 2022 that Leah and I touched base again. We finally got in some much needed camera time and she introduced me to her then girlfriend, Roulette Raye. The three of us met up a couple of times to shoot in the summer, getting some fun content in the process. 

Once again, Leah's little size 6 feet were dwarfed in a duo's set. Her size 6's were tiny when next to Alice's size 11's back in 2017 and here there were once again next to a model with a shoe size in double digits. Roulette's size 10's towered over Leah's and I loved every second of it. So did the girls, but after doing some size teasing focusing on the differences in their shoe sizes, they turned to size teasing the boys for being small. This is a theme that Leah absolutely loves!

"I love working with other models and this was for sure, one of the most fun sets I've done with another girl," Leah said of her shoot with Roulette.

While those sets in 2022 were awesome, especially her Queen of Spades set, Leah has been making 2023 her bitch. Well, she's also been making me her bitch, but that's not what we're focused on here. 

Leah and I met earlier in the year and shot a couple sets at her house. This happened when I was feeling down and out and hadn't been shooting much. Hanging out with Leah made me feel happy and inspired like I hadn't felt in some time. From there we promised one another that we'd get together again soon and shoot a bunch more. And that we have!

For those of you who follow Soles of Silk on Twitter (@SolesofSilk), you can see that Leah adorns my header and avatar. Those photos come from her Blacked Out set, one of my favorite sets of hers. Well, perhaps until I post some of these other sets, like the one I'm teasing at this Footography's conclusion down below.

There is so much more Leah coming your way. I cannot wait to be back here again writing her 2K Club Footography. If I have it my way, I'll also write a 3K, 4K, 5K, etc. Hell, why not a 10K? If I spend that much time in front of, or even under her feet, I'm going to be one happy fella.

Thanks so much for all you've done, are doing, and will do, Leah! You are amazing! For those of you who want to tell her how awesome she is yourself, you can find her on Twitter at @VeeFuxx. Just be careful. She is a ball buster, as the shirt down below clearly states!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!


Comments