Welcome to this year's all-new Annual Soles of Silk Trivia Contest. This year I have made some changes to the trivia questions in order to see if I can engage more fans out there. Instead of different tiers of questions, ranging in difficulty, I have broken the test down into different types of questions such as: True or False, Multiple Choice, Matching, Fill in the Blank, & Who Said It? Let me know what you think of the changes. And be sure to check out this year's prizes too. I know we've all been through so much, so there is now prize tiers for EVERYONE who scores within the different brackets, instead of rating the number of entries that came in.
- Copy and paste the questions below into an e-mail with your answers and send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will ONLY accept entries via e-mail. If they're sent/posted anywhere else, they will be disregarded. And PLEASE, include a subject in your e-mail. In past years people have left it blank and they went directly to the spam folder.
- This year the question format has been altered to include several different question types: True or False, Multiple Choice, Matching, Fill in the Blank, & Who Said It? Each question type's point value is stated under each heading.
- Your answers MUST either be listed under the questions on your entry, or feature the question # before each of your answers. Failure to do so will make your entry null and void.
- Both members and non-members can enter the contest. For those who win: Members will have free membership time added to the end of their subscription (non-reoccurring memberships), or will have months where they are not billed (reoccurring). Non-members will have new accounts created for the length of the prize won.
- Be sure to e-mail me from an address that I will be able to contact you from in case you earned one of the below prizes.
- Deadline for entry is at the end of the day on Sunday, February 2, 2020. Any winners will be notified in the days following this date.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
6 months membership time - Awarded to anyone scoring 100 points
2. Mindee hit the 100 sets published milestone during the month of August.
3. Allie's 2020 Halloween update is the ONLY gallery on the entire site not to feature the default purple, black, and white color scheme.
4. If you subtract Lamar Jackson's uniform number from the model who appeared in a 2020 Ravens-themed set, you're left with the number "1."
5. Melani had a set published in 2020 wearing the same exact high heels Rilynn wore in a set back in 2018.
- A. Kaycee, Mindee, & Alice
- B. Allie, Juliet, & Jasey Rae
- C. Mindee, Jasey Rae, & Ava
- D. Kaycee, Allie, & Juliet
- A. 5K & 6K
- B. 6K & 7K
- C. 7K & 8K
- D. 8K & 9K
- A. 0 days, she shot on her birthday
- B. 1 day
- C. 2 days
- D. 5 days
- A. (1) Tease & Permanent Denial, (2) No White Bois, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) Melani's Heavenly Scent
- B. (1) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (2) Tease & Permanent Denial, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) No White Bois
- C. (1) No White Bois, (2) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (3) Stomped Flat!, (4) Tease & Permanent Denial
- D. (1) Melani's Heavenly Scent, (2) No White Bois, (3) Tease & Permanent Denial, (4) Stomped Flat!
- A. Kimmie
- B. Lauryn
- C. Carmen
- D. Madison
Match each model to their 2020 photo set theme from the list found below (2 points each)
- A. Pink Fencenet Stockings
- B. Boardwalk Jog
- C. Ravens Flip Flops
- D. Nintendo Switch
- E. Muddy Blue Balls
- F. 18
- G. Nude Stocking Shred
- H. Poo
- I. Slime
- J. Muddy Rain Boots
Fill in the Blank Questions
22. Mindee squished a bunch of oranges on a picnic table in the video clip titled, ______________.
23. Mindee and _______________ were the two models featured in the 10th installment of the Dream Duos series in 2020.
24. Of the six total Purple Tickets hidden through out the pages of Soles of Silk back in March for the members only Purple Ticket Contest, only a total of ______ were found.
25. In Allie's first shoot in three years, she wore a shirt featuring the 80's rock band __________________, while wearing thigh high stockings and boots.
Who Said It? Questions
27. "Blue? Squishy? Balls? Kaycee? Our feet? I'm in!"
28. "This year has been nuts, and although I've made huge strides, getting there has been hard. Having a nice and very long foot rub at any time during 2020 would have been and will be ah-maze-ing!"
29. "It was really fun and being bratty, a nice touch. Now people can see how tiny my feet really are."
30. "How much fun was it for you to be able to lick cheesecake off my toes?"