Sunday's Shoot - Mindee (Monthly Shoot Challenge - March)

As of late I have been so damn busy. I feel like all I do is work and then kick back and relax because I have to work again. My last shoot came at the end of February when I was finally able to team up Mindee and Kaycee (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee & Kaycee"). That day was a dream come true as it saw two friends, who I adore like no other, teaming up for the first time. It also served as the February requirement for Mindee's Monthly Shoot Challenge.

For those who haven't been keeping up, at the end of 2018, Mindee and I were kicking around some ideas for shooting in 2019. I pitched the idea for us to shoot at least one set every month of the year so that I could be regularly in front of her divine size 8 feet. It's true that I have shot almost 100 solo sets of Mindee at this point, with dozens of multi-model team ups, but oftentimes those have been shot in large chunks with many weeks, or even months in between. In 2019, I want Mindee's bare feet booked at least once every month. And with today's shoot coming on the final day of March, so far we are three for three with Mindee's Monthly Shoot Challenge.

Mindee showing off what was in her Easter basket.

Today's focus was entirely around one set, which we did not have a lot of time to shoot. More on that in a bit. With Easter coming up in April, I asked Mindee if she'd be up for doing an Easter themed set. Naturally she was, but I didn't want to do the typical candy thing like I have done a few times in the past. This year's Easter set features an Easter basket full of different foot-based items such as: nail polish, polish remover, clippers, anklets, and a pair of fence net stockings. Oddly enough, Mindee has never worn a pair of fence nets in any of her published sets up until this point. That's why I thought it would be fun to include them in this set.

In most stocking sets on the site the models begin the sets in their stockings. With this pair being in Mindee's basket, that meant she began this one barefoot. Mindee put her stockings on throughout the set instead of taking them off. We saved the taking off of the stockings for the video clip afterward.

It was really nice to be able to catch up with Mindee this month and keep satisfying our monthly quota of shoots. Things almost didn't happen, though. A couple of days ago Mindee told me she wasn't feeling good and had a viewing to attend on Sunday. I told her that she could postpone, but she insisted that we try to make something happen. I suggested that we shoot just one set so she didn't wear herself out. That sounded good to her. We are currently looking at other days in April for a second special set we had planned, which will also satisfy April's quota for the Monthly Shoot Challenge.

I don't know how Mindee does it! Even with all that she had going on, she found time for me and this site. Hell, when I walked in, her mom, Shelby, and Reese were over preparing some food. Mindee is always doing something for or with those she cares for. I'm just glad I'm one of those people. She's so selfless with her time and energy. Still, she deserves a break and I promised her when she has some free time, dinner and a nice LONG foot rub are on me. She can't wait to take me up on the offer. I can't wait for her to give me the word.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments