Kaycee - Lucky to Have Her

This week's update features Kaycee, in a St. Patrick's Day themed set.

This week's update features none other than Kaycee, one of Soles of Silk's most photographed models with 1,191 photos to her resume. At the end of December, Kaycee shot for the first time in almost two years, doing five sets, including the set you see above (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Kaycee"). Sure, at the time, St. Patrick's Day was three months away, but there's nothing wrong with planning ahead.

Jump ahead to February of this year and I had Kaycee back in front of my camera once again - this time, teaming with Mindee (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee & Kaycee"). The two of them shot two sets together that resulted in some of my most beloved pictures in recent times! I even took one of the photos from that day and replaced the site's splash page graphic because I loved what the two of them did so much.

Kaycee and Mindee together was a dream duo that I wanted to see on the site for years now (see blog: "Dream Duos #7 - Mindee & Kaycee"). I'm so glad that I finally got to make that happen and aim to do so again and again moving forward. For now though, let's just focus on Kaycee. 

Soles of Silk's newest splash page graphic, featuring both Mindee & Kaycee.

Over the years Kaycee and I have had so many memories come from the shoots we've done. Whether we drove two hours away up to Philadelphia to shoot her 2015 Wu's Feet Links Feature Set, "Dockside Damsel," or if we rented a hotel suite for the evening, I fondly remember each and every time we shot. So does Kaycee.

"It was a huge honor to be chosen to pose for Wu's site! I had a blast taking the trip to Philly with you. We had a great time. We got to shoot in a really pretty location, with a view, and a short distance from Eastern State Penitentiary - which we also got to check out. All in all, it was an experience I'll never forget," Kaycee said in her 15 Year My Memories Interview.

Kaycee wearing her strappy black stockings.

This week marks the second time Kaycee will have an update in 2019 and man is she ever making an impact! On January 9, I published a set of Kaycee wearing a heavy metal band shirt and some rather unique stockings (above). That set, more than any we have done, screams Kaycee, to me - with "screams" being the key word. Kaycee loves heavy metal and rock music. She's always going to concerts and her boyfriend plays in a band. I think all those reasons are why I look at that set and just love it.

Now here we are, this week, and Kaycee is back once again. This set is the one Kaycee was looking forward to seeing the most from the five we did back in December.

"One of my favorite sets ever was a recent one - the upcoming St. Patrick's Day set," Kaycee said. "It was so fun to let loose with some Killian's!"

I must admit, Kaycee has some good taste. Not in beer, as I can't comment on that as I rarely drink. No, I'm talking about the set itself. As I write this blog, Photoshop is in the background opening up all the photos from this set. Kaycee looks so adorable in all these shots. Wearing her green hat, beads, and green thigh high socks, Kaycee has a fun little set here that's going make an already amazing resume of hers on the site that much stronger!

With Kaycee's St. Patrick's Day themed set, her having shot seven sets since December, and the Dream Duos blog entry being number seven, it seems like there is a lot of luck in the air. I know that I sure feel it! I feel lucky that back in 2014 Kaycee decided to kick off her shoes and give shooting for Soles of Silk a try. She hasn't looked back since and I couldn't be happier! 

Thank you for all you've done and continue to do, Kaycee. You're so beautiful and such a sweetheart. I'm glad you enjoy everything we do and I was serious when I said that I'd like to make you one of the site's regular features moving forward. I know countless fans would love for that to happen, chief among them, this guy! Plus, I've been working on my foot rub skills. You were so right when you said that on a scale of 1-10, that your size 7.5's deserve an 11 or higher when it comes to massages.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments