Sunday's Shoot - Esmerelda & Egypt (New Model)

It was Wednesday night, November 28, 2018 and I was at work. I received a text message from Esmerelda saying that she was going to be in Virginia for a few days. She was hoping I'd be able to meet up, even if it wasn't for photos. Back in August I met up with and shot her first photos for Soles of Silk and we hit it off right away (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Esmerelda"). She's a sweetheart.

I wasn't able to respond until late, but we did talk a little about meeting up. We ultimately decided on Sunday, December 2, 2018, but not exactly on what we'd be doing. I guess it was a good thing because what ended up happening was not at all planned until the very last second - even with part of it decided on that day itself.

While I was watching Esmerelda's social media, I saw that she had done some photos with a model I hadn't worked with named Egypt. The two of them shot some photos for Gary Hollywood, who many of you are familiar with. I am leaving all of their social media contact information at the conclusion of this blog. 

Anyhow, I loved the photos the three of them did together and I thought that Esmerelda's and Egypt's feet looked so good together. I was hoping that Esmerelda might be able to reach out to her and see if she'd be interested in shooting with her again when I came down on Sunday. Luckily for me, she was!

Esmerelda was staying at an Airbnb during her stay and I arrived at noon. I began setting up my lights and we caught up with one another for a bit. Just as we were about to begin our set, Egypt arrived. The two of us were introduced and then talked as Esmerelda shot her first set - one that featured baby oil, and man, her feet looked adorable all slick and shiny.

Esmerelda's feet look so nice coated in baby oil.

The first time Esmerelda and I shot, we were shooting all of our sets outdoors, until the police were called on us and we ended up shooting our final set at her hotel. With it being December, we were definitely shooting inside on this go around. I decided to keep the theme simple and that's how the baby oil came into play. I had a bottle with me and it's a popular request. I thought all the members who are into baby oil sets would probably enjoy seeing that.

By time we finished, we didn't have enough time to shoot Egypt's planned sneakers set. That turned out to be a bit of a blessing, however. Esmerelda had an hour long shoot with another photographer that day as well. Originally, I had told Esmerelda I would step out for that hour so she could maximize her time in Virginia. With Egypt now in involved, I didn't have to sit around. As a matter of fact, it allowed us to go out shopping for the two girl set. We needed some props, so we had an hour to go get lost to find them.

While Egypt and I were shopping, we walked past a bunch of Christmas clothing. We looked at each other and had the same idea. Scrap the sneaker set (save it for later, of course) and do one for Christmas instead. I told her she'd make for a great gift for the fans. I love debuting a new model with a holiday themed set and this just so happened to work out perfectly. When we finished shopping, we made our way back to Esemerelda's Airbnb to shoot that Christmas set. 

Egypt is might not be into the giving spirit this Christmas by the looks of it.

Esmerelda had just wrapped things up, so Egypt and I got underway. Egypt threw on Christmas attire (she really loved the "Ho" pants and antlers), and then had a field day. At her disposal in this set were a bunch of candy canes - some big, some small, and even one huge, as well as a bunch of blue Christmas bulbs. Hmm... No comment.

As had been the case all day to this point, we began chatting while shooting and realized how late it was getting. None of us were upset though because we were all enjoying each other's company. Still, we needed to get the set done because none of us had eaten all day and I had promised the girls to take them out for dinner. Guess that two girl set would have to wait. Plus, Egypt and I forgot to grab the matching shirts during our shopping excursion.

I won't bore you with details of dinner as I know none of you are here to know about what we ate. I mean, had the girls stepped in the food, I'd be telling you all about it. It was a normal dinner though, then out to get the shirts, and then time for the finale.

There was no way I was going to miss out on shooting Esmerelda and Egypt together during this visit. They have great chemistry and I already knew how great they looked together. I knew this was going to be a blast. We were all having so much fun all day long - and we had spent the entire day together.

The theme of the set? A pillow fight! 

Watching these two beat each other with pillows was so fun!

I picked this theme for a specific reason - one I will share on the January 2, 2019 update. Just trust me when I say that you're going to enjoy what I have planned. This set is going to be a part of something big.

The set itself was such a hoot to shoot. The three of us got sidetracked so many times as the girls were beating the hell out of each other with the pillows and making the other smell their slippers. I had to keep telling them to hold a pose because they just went at it. It was such a fun time though and I know this set is going to be one people enjoy. I wonder what the owners of the Airbnb thought about all the noises coming from the basement?

Needless to say, cleaning up a room full of feathers was not fun afterwards, but that's the price of creativity. I know both Esmerelda and Egypt loved shooting this set and adored the previews on the camera as we reviewed them together. I know people are here to check out pretty female feet, but the artist in me loves when I can add that creative side to the sets.

Once we had Esmerelda's room put back together and my equipment put away, we hung around and made some small talk for a few hours. Eventually, however, I was feeling a little drained and we all parted way. It was a long day, but awesome day. I didn't get home until 4:30 a.m. on Monday. That's why this blog wasn't posted until today.

In closing, I'm so happy that all these last minute plans came together so nicely. Both ladies are tremendous to hang out and shoot with. Esmerelda has been a welcome addition to the site since her August 15, 2018 debut. I know Egypt will be as well. Her debut set for the December 19, 2018 update, so you'll just have to wait for this amazing present!

Social Media Contacts:
Esmerelda - Instagram: @FootChick, Twitter: @FootChick1
Egypt - Instagram: @Egypt6894, Twitter: @EgyptTheGoddess
Gary Hollywood - Instagram: @GaryHollywood, Twitter: @MrHollywood95



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments