Models I Miss - Chloe



"This guy at school always has his eyes down, looking at mine and my friend's feet. So we rub them together and he just looks at us and smiles."
- Chloe: Introductory Interview

Welcome to the sixth entry into the Models I Miss series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. This blog series focuses on some of my former models who have either stopped modeling, moved, or are just someone I've lost touch with. In this installment, I focus on Chloe and her ever so soft, soles.

Back in June of 2005, only six months after the site launched, Chloe and her friend, Meagan, shot their first ever photos for the site. It would be Meagan's only time, but for the next few years, Chloe was one of my regular models. She accumulated 547 photos throughout nine sets. She also managed to do two multi-models sets along the way. The first was with her friend, Meagan, and the second, was a Christmas Cookies themed set with Kimmie.


Like many of my coworkers and friends, Chloe actually came to me about shooting. She knew that some of our other coworkers, like Kimmie and her twin sister, Kellie, were shooting and wanted to do know if I'd like to have her size 8.5 feet on the site as well. Naturally, I said yes.

Although Chloe never reached the 1K Club (1,000 photos), I feel like she made a really big impact over the three years she shot for me. She had some amazing sets along the way too. Two of her sets make it into my annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Sets blog series, with one placing ninth in 2005 and one placing second in 2007.

One thing people always said about Chloe's photos was that she always looked like she was having fun. This has been true about many of my friends/models over the years, and Chloe was no exception. Being such good friends, Chloe and I would go out and do little excursions from time to time. We took the camera along a few times, but other times, we just shot at her place. Some of her best photos were in her bedroom and one particular messy one was in her kitchen.

Chloe's feet were such a mess in this shoot.

Another "perk" of our friendship, if you will, was all the time I spent rubbing her pillowy soft feet. Her thick soles and plump toes were something many of you loved and I always vouched for them being every bit as soft as they looked. The spent many hours being massaged by yours truly.

Eventually Chloe went on to find another job. We remained friends, but found ourselves talking with each other less and less. My intention was to keep on shooting her, naturally, but as life goes, sometimes you lose touch with people. 

Although many new models have come along since Chloe's last update in 2008, I still get asked about her from time to time. People would love to see her come back to do even just one more set. Naturally, I'd never turn that down, if we could make it happen.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments