Wu's Feature History - Jasey Rae (2018)

Back in 2013 I began a blog series that reviewed all of the Wu's Feet Links feature model galleries up to that point. Due to the time and dedication that I put into all of these features, I decided it would be a good idea to add a new entry to the series each and every time one of my models is featured. Up for 2018 is none other than fun loving, and ever so teasing, Jasey Rae

Jasey Rae's pudgy toes were so moist on this hot, muggy day.

2018 Feature: Captain of the All-Tease Cheer Squad
Model: Jasey Rae
Shoe Size: 7.5
Set URL: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feat201807.html (138 images)




Earlier this year I asked one of my models about being in the site's next Wu's Feet Links feature down the road in July. She said yes, but over the last few months, communication with her has become hit or miss. This isn't the first time I have been left scrambling to find a replacement model for a feature set though. Nope. Ryan's debut set, and the July 2011 feature, "Sexiest Catch," only happened the way it did because one model stopped shooting and the second did not communicate with me enough to lock in a shoot date. As you all know, things worked out quite well with that feature. 

I firmly believe that this feature, "Captain of the All-Tease Cheer Squad," starring Jasey Rae, will be remembered in much the same way. We waited until just a few days before the site's publish date to shoot, but man, did it ever turn out great! As the popular quote from Robert Burns poem, "To a Mouse," goes, "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry." In this case, it looks like it was for the best!

It was about two weeks ago now that I asked Jasey, along with one other model of mine, about the possibility of doing this set. The cheerleader outfit was already in my possession and I needed someone to shoot who wears a size small. I didn't want to have to scramble to order another outfit and not have it show up on time. After talking with both models, it was clear just how much Jasey wanted to do this set. I'm pretty sure she answered with a "Hell yeah," after I explained the situation to her.

In the grand scheme of things, I was so happy that Jasey ultimately wound up being the one to do this set. Not to put the originally planned model, or the other I had also asked to shoot this set down, but Jasey has been shooting for me for several years now and even joined the 1K Club earlier this year (see blog: "1K Club - Jasey Rae's Footography"). I love having my dedicated models be rewarded for the awesome work they do, so after she agreed to shoot this for me, I really began to feel much happier about the situation. The only thing we needed now was a date to shoot.

Like everything else with this set, the shoot itself ultimately came down to the last minute, getting it done only days before it needed to be finished. When we both saw that we had a few hours of mutual break time between our shifts on both Wednesday and Thursday this week, we planned to shoot on both day. I wanted a back up date just in case the first day didn't work out... and we almost needed it too!

We arrived at the football field around 1:30 p.m. This was the high school that Mindee and I had just used the week before (see blog: "Friday's Shoot - Mindee"). I loved the bright turf and knew it would also be perfect to Jasey's upcoming set. Since Mindee had shot her set right on the number one, at the 10-yard line, to symbolize herself as Soles of Silk's number one model, that gave us the rest of the field to Jase's. I already had a plan in mind, however. Since the color blue was to play a prominent role in this set, I wanted to use the 50-yard line for Jasey's set. Featured at mid-field was large blue logo that I knew would make for the perfect compliment for what I had in mind.

As Jasey and I made the long walk from my car to the field, we noticed several teenage boys up in the stands. Jasey hadn't slipped on her cheerleader outfit yet, and was a little hesitant to do so with them nearby. We began walking across the field, thinking that maybe we could just move as far away from them as possible. That would mean skipping out on using the logo at mid-field, however, which I wasn't happy about. A few minutes into our arrival though, the boys began making cat calls. This ultimately made us decide to head back to the car. It sounded like one of them yelled, "Get that pussy," a few times. Had we set up shop and started shooting, I think it would have only encouraged them even more. Back to my car we went.

While sitting in my car we began tossing around ideas to shoot something else. There were some other possible spots nearby, but the two sets I had planned on shooting this day both involved using the field and then stands where the boys were hanging out. I was frustrated, but we decided to wait and see if these asshole kids would eventually leave. About 10 minutes later, we got our wish! They got on their bikes and rode off. Jasey slipped into her cheerleader outfit, while in the car this time, and we headed back down to the field.

Having the field to ourselves, we plopped right down on the large blue logo as I had intended. That logo, the vivid blue sky, and the countless blue balls we brought as props, all framed Jasey and her pink cheerleader outfit and workout mat perfectly. I love when I can incorporate lots of bright colors into my sets and this one has it in spades.

Since it was so hot on the day that we shot this set, Jasey's little feet naturally got sweaty inside her white shoes and ankle socks. That was exactly what I had hoped for too. I'm sure those ultra plump piggies of hers helped get things nice and moist inside that footwear too. Aren't those toes of her just adorable? I'm a sole guy through and through, but Jasey's toes have always mesmerized me. She knows it too and has gone out of her way to tease me over the years with them. Whether it was sneaked camera photos when her ex-boyfriend wasn't looking, or spreading and wiggling them only inches away from my face and camera, but not letting me touch them, she's been there and done that! So this set, especially with those added blue balls, was perfect for her. It's another reason I was so glad that she jumped on the chance to shoot it. It was just meant to be!

I can't wait to read what you all think about this set. With this being the 13th feature set to appear on Wu's, representing Soles of Silk, I have to say it sure ranks up there among my personal favorites. Jasey is certainly making her presence felt this year and I'm glad that she has yet another milestone to add to her ever-growing resume here on Soles of Silk.


I bet you wish you were the one sniffing Jasey Rae's sweaty sneakers instead.

This concludes the Wu's Feet Links Feature History series for now. I wonder which models will represent Soles of Silk in the future? Do you have any suggestions? I'd love to hear them.

Comments