Melani's March to 1K - Epilogue

The featured set in this final update of the Melani's March to 1K event.

On March 7, 2018 the first update of "Melani's March to 1K" was published to Soles of Silk. The four week long event saw, for the first time in site history, the same model appear in four consecutive updates.

The idea for this event came to me late last year. I was thinking of a way to get a few extra sets of both Melani and Mindee onto the site in 2018. Melani shot 21 sets for me in 2017. She's been a regular update ever since her April 12, 2017 debut, having 510 photos on the site before this event even began. She now sits at 811, leaving her 189 from joining the 1K Club (1,000 photos). This will make her the fastest model in site history to join the 1K Club. As for Mindee, more on her in a bit.

During these last four weeks, the love for Melani's work has been stated loud and clear. A sample from the set during Week 1 of the event has now become the most liked photo I've published to the site's Instagram account (@SolesofSilk). The sets that followed have been every bit as popular. People continue to share the love for this teenage beauty and her size 6 feet with likes and countless comments.

"Man! Her feet are so nice. Wish I could just worship her feet for hours. She has the softest looking soles, and her toes are just perfect," said Little Feet Lover on the Wu's Feet Links Forum.

"This girl is the best one you have. She is sexy and has nice feet," said @MrSquirrel44 on Instagram.

Melani being people's favorite did not come as a shock to me. I kind of counted on that when I began this event. Right from the start, Melani made people take notice with some memorable sets, including three that I ranked in the top five sets in the blog, "My 10 Favorite Photo Sets of 2017," including the number one set overall.

Don't be surprised if a lot of Melani's sets in 2018 find their way onto this year's Top 10 list as well. The thing is, however, Melani has some upcoming sets that I think are even better than the ones published these last four weeks. That's right, you're haven't seen nothing yet! Did you really think I'd drop all the good stuff on you at one time? Hell no!

How long will you have to wait for Melani's next update? Only time will tell. I do have a bunch of other models to share with you who have also done some great content. You're going to be seeing a lot of that this year as well. There was one model, however, one that I said I'd speak on later, up above, that you might be wondering about. That model is Mindee.

The Melani's March to 1K was originally planned to be Mindee's March to 6K (since she's only 26 photos shy of 5K at this time), but I decided to push Mindee to the month of May. In May you instead experience the event, "May I Have More Mindee?" where Mindee will be the update for five consecutive weeks, including a Mother's Day event where you'll get another set of her with her mom, Shelby. You're welcome!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments