Dream Duos #6 - Alice & Maya

Welcome to the sixth installment in an ongoing blog series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. In this series I take a look at two models on the site who I'd love to see shoot together someday.




Alice (left)
Shoe Size: 11
Debut: May 6, 2015
# of Photos on Site: 1,573
Other Models Shot WithCamille, Leah, & Mindee

Maya (right)
Shoe Size: 7.5
Debut: February 14, 2018
# of Photos on Site: 65
Other Models Shot With: none

Some pairings just make sense for so many reasons. This pairing makes sense for at least 20 reasons... 20 long, okay, very long reasons! If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm talking toes here - 20 of the longest toes on Soles of Silk. The first 10 belong to Alice and her big size 11's. The second 10 are newbies to the site and belong to Maya and her slender size 7.5 feet.

In the almost three years that Alice has been modeling for Soles of Silk, her big feet and long toes have become objects of my affection. She helped show me just how pretty big feet and long toes can be. In turn, she's also become very proud of them and their size - something she used to be teased and embarrassed about. I'm glad she's come to embrace just how sexy her feet are and she's always ready to show them off in all their glory. We often focus on the fact that she's a size 11 and has very long toes in her shoots. She's done size comparison shots with Camille, Leah, and Mindee - dwarfing all of their feet. We also love showcasing her long toes with different props and poses and every time we do, Alice owns it!

When Maya finally decided to model for me, I already knew that she had long toes as well. I found that out a few years ago during a two and a half hour car ride. We were coming back from a day trip to Six Flags Great Adventure with Ryan and her boyfriend. He drove and Ryan had shotgun. Maya and I were in the back and I managed to get one of Maya's shoes and socks off and began rubbing her foot. She wouldn't give me the second one, but I wouldn't give back the one in my possession. So yeah, a foot rub on a single foot for two and a half hours... strange, I know! Still, it's one of those stories we can laugh about today. And just a little tidbit, she now expects both of them to be rubbed when we get together to shoot. So we've made progress!

Although 20 long toes wiggling, spreading, and scrunching throughout any set would be reason enough to shoot this pairing, it's not the sole (pun intended) reason I want them together. You see, both Alice and Maya used to work with me. We are all friends, so I know they'd get along and have a blast doing sets together. Both are fun loving, down to earth, and sure don't mind putting their photographer on blast either. I can only imagine how much fun this duo would be. If I can get them together, I want to shoot them together a few times. It would be too good to do just once!

The original plan for Maya's first shoot actually involved Alice, but some plans just weren't lining up correctly. We postponed the team up, but I really wanted to get in a Valentine's Day themed set in 2018. Talking with Maya after those plans had been postponed, we ended up making some other last minute plans instead. She really wanted to shoot and I was looking forward to her debut. If you want to read a little more about that day, check out the blog, "Sunday's Shoot - Maya."

I am sure that this team up will happen at some point, probably even sooner rather than later. I can't wait and have already got some ideas in mind to play off both ladies' lovely long toes. I thank both of them for sharing them with me and I can't wait to see them all side by side, or maybe even entwined together! Oh the possibilities...



Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments