Soles of Silk - 2009's Star Models

Beginning in 2015 I began naming Soles of Silk's Star Models, which was a listing of the three models who shot the most photos that calendar year. While putting together 2017's Star Model list, I began to wonder just who the site's Star Models were from 2004-14. That curiosity got the best of me and I decided to go ahead and retroactively name those star models in a blog series. I had quite a few surprises along the way too. (Remember: These are sets shot, not published during the course of the year.)

In 2005 I had two sisters featured as Star Models when Kimmie and Kellie both found their way in front of my camera a bunch of times that year. Jump ahead four years and in 2009 I have another sister duo featured as Star Models. These two aren't twins, but they sure were popular with everyone!

Now, onto 2009's Star Models:



2. (tied) Cierra
Debuted: 2004
# of sets posed for in 2009: 5

In 2009 Cierra kept bringing it when it came to finding time to shoot with me. This is the second year in a row she can be found as one of Soles of Silk's Star Models. She topped the list in 2008. This year she tied with Layla (below) for second place, missing the top spot by only one set.

This won't be the last time you see Cierra named as a Star Model either. From 2008-10, Cierra was certainly an MVP of the site. In 2009 she also became the fifth model to appear in a Wu's Feet Links feature gallery, representing Soles of Silk, in the set, "Foot & Size Tease." She easily became one of my most popular models.



2. (tied) Layla
Debuted: 2005
# of sets posed for in 2009: 5

Speaking of repeats, 2009 marks the third time Layla finds herself as a Star Model. She joins Madison as the only model (as of 2009) to be featured three times. When we shot, we tended to do it in chunks, which would run up her photo count quite easily. Add in the fact that she introduced me to her sister, Jaylee Austin, and it's easy to see why she ended up as a Star Model once again. What I didn't realize when sitting down to write this blog, however, was that Jaylee would also end up as a Star Model, beating out her very own sister by just one set.



1. Jaylee Austin
Debuted: 2009
# of sets posed for in 2009: 6

In 2009 Layla introduced me to her younger sister and got her to do some sets with me. Had it not been for Jaylee, I'm sure Layla would have shot more, but she wanted her sister to get some camera time in. Luckily for me, I was able to capture a few sets of them together as well. Shooting sisters is amazing! I've done it several times for the site and the duo of Jaylee and Layla was simply amazing.

We wasted no time feeding Jaylee to the wolves either. The set you see above, with Jaylee's feet smushing a cheesecake, was her first ever set. She was laughing so much and Layla was off to the side cracking up the entire time. Talk about a fun set I'll never forget.

Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. Please be sure to check out the next retroactive installment where I cover 2010's Star Models.

Retroactive Star Model Leader Count (as of 2009)

This portion of the blog was added in November 2017 when I went back to do the Star Models of years past (2004-14). I wanted to see which models made the most appearances throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most? Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008), Layla (2005, 2007, 2009)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Wendy (2006, 2008), Cierra (2008, 2009)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Mindee (2007), Lady Steph (2008), Jordana (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances

  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Cierra (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009)

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments