Tuesday's Shoot - Mindee

Those of you who keep up with this blog know that yesterday I shot a couple of sets with Mindee (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Mindee"). At the end of that blog I mentioned that what made that evening even better was knowing that I was going to get to do the same thing again the following day. Well, today is that following day and I have two more great sets with Mindee to add to her ever growing photo bank.

I got off of work around 4 p.m. It was an annoying day, which was totally out of my control, so I was looking forward to meeting up with Mindee. I changed at work, jumped into my car, sent her a text, and was on my way downtown to scout out some possible locations. Mindee would meet me around 5 p.m., so I had some time to look around.

As is the case with this time of year, the sun was rather harsh at this hour. Even looking at buildings in the distance, there was a hazy look to them. I knew if I put Mindee out in the bright sun, she'd surely be squinty-eyed and my shadow would fall long, and most likely into the area I was trying to shoot. Knowing this, I looked into a few spots that were totally in the shade, but still bright enough for us to use. Luckily, I found a couple spots right away and just waited for Mindee to arrive.

Once Mindee parked and we fought with the parking meters (I totally lost $8 due to the printer jamming), we were off to our first spot - an old wharf building in the midst of several docks. There was a couple in the same area, but they were seated on the opposite side of the building. We claimed our spot and got underway.


Mindee and I met up downtown this evening to do a few more sets.

I kept today's first shoot simple. Mindee was just going to model her bare feet. No props or no real theme. Just Mindee and those size 8 soles facing the camera - well, after I rubbed lotion on them as a few people walked by. That's one of my job perks!

About half way through this set we had a guy come sit down in between us and the other couple. He wasn't right on us, but was certainly close enough to see what we were doing. As usual, Mindee didn't care and neither did I. It wasn't until we were wrapping things up did a group of people come and sit only several feet away from us. Thankfully we only needed to do another five or so shots to complete what I wanted. Once that was done, we were off to our second location.


This set was shot in front of an old boat that was undergoing restoration.

This location was a strange one. There is an learning center a few blocks away from the tourist spot we just left. In the middle of their buildings is an old boat named Mildred Belle. It sits on a contraption over a boat ramp and is currently being restored. Earlier on, while I was waiting for Mindee to arrive, someone was working on the boat, so I thought about shooting from the northern side of the ramp so he wouldn't be seen, or be mindful of us. The sun was not friendly to that direction at the time, but now, no one was working on the boat and we could shoot from the southern side instead. This was more ideal anyhow as there were several concrete blocks sticking out of the ground for Mindee to sit upon. It allowed for a good view of the boat in the background.

Shooting in this area, no one was sitting around us. There really wasn't anywhere to sit, except for where Mindee was modeling. There were, however, people constantly walking by us. I wouldn't say it was a ton of people, but every few minutes a few people would make their way past where we were shooting. Once again, Mindee kept those stunning size 8's of hers out my way and we just did our thing. There was no hiding that I was in awe of her feet and was shooting countless photos of them. Hopefully a few foot fetishists passed us by. I always wonder how many times that happens.

When we wrapped up this set, the second of the day, and fourth during the last two, it was time to get some dinner. We could smell food the entire time we shot and it was making us hungry. Once we finally figured out a restaurant, we relaxed and did what two friends do - shoot the shit and enjoy each other's company. Sadly, I can't shoot Mindee three days in a row with my work schedule, so until next time, enjoy these newest set previews! I doubt you'll have to wait long for her to do more though.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments