Sunday's Shoot - Charlee

For several weeks now Charlee and I had been talking about getting together for a shoot. We settled on today and were both very much looking forward to taking some new photos - and for all the foot rubs that would accompany them. Well, the day did not disappoint. We managed to get in four awesome sets and it was great getting her in front of the camera again.

The day began a little closer to home. I was looking to emulate Alice's October 2016 Gummi Dicks set. Why? Well, that is something I am still not ready to announce just yet. But this set, as well as a few others that have been shot this year are all part of an upcoming plan of mine. I'll let you in on that plan in the coming months. Anyhow, onto this first set.


Charlee doing some size teasing again - something she did awesome with a few years ago.

I decided to do this set in the exact spot Alice did hers. Charlee had a bag of gummi dicks, and even had the same scissors and magnifying glass Alice used in her set. And now that I think about it, I left the ruler in my car! Damnit! Oh well... This set also featured a shirt featuring the same graphic found on Cierra's notebook in her March 2009 Wu's Feet Links Feature, "Foot & Size Tease." I also bought another set of gag condoms that were a part of the background of this set to pay some homage to Charlee's first ever size tease. Yes, all these things happened for a reason, which you'll learn about sooner or later. Just know, this set was awesome!

After sweating our asses off shooting this set, we decided to get out of the sun and shoot in the shade. I had a place in mind that was downtown that just might work. And it did! We shot three more sets and wrapped up the day at this location.


Charlee brought bright yellow heels, which worked perfectly for this location.

Our first set downtown saw Charlee slip into a huge pair of bright yellow heels. With yellow railings on a nearby staircase, we made our way there. A security guard came driving by right away, slowed down, but ultimately left us be. With that, we were underway.

Charlee did a bunch of poses with her heels on and a few more with them dangling from her feet in different ways. Before long, however, she had them kicked off and her soles began to get a little dirty. I told her to just let it happen. I figured it was natural and I don't do a bunch of dusty/dirty feet themes, so this turned into one as the set progressed.

When it came time to do the video clip for this set, I didn't want Charlee kicking off her heels to reveal dirty feet. I grabbed some soap and water from my bag and washed her feet clean. She was sure to film that for the site's Instagram page (@SolesofSilk), which I'm sure many of you already saw.

After wrapping up that set Charlee and I went back to my car. She got changed and I grabbed our props for the next set, which matched her orange nails perfectly. The theme for this one was that of Orange Crush soda. I saw a bag of Orange Crush licorice and a t-shirt at the mall one day and it sparked the idea for this one. I grabbed a bottle of the soda for the set as well and have been waiting to do it ever since.


I know I won't be the only one crushing on Charlee after seeing this set.

Walking around the different buildings in the area we found a few blue lunch tables that I just knew we'd have to use. Why? Well, blue and orange are opposites on the color wheel and I love seeing that color combination. I use it in my art quite a bit, so it was only natural for me to be drawn to it here as well.

Charlee had a blast during this set. Not only did it get started with a very long foot rub, but she was proud of her toe clenching abilities as she spun and passed the orange licorice between her toes. I just watched in awe as I pressed the button to take photo after photo. When the set was finally finished, she did the same thing in a video clip, and also gave them a soda bath. Her doing that got me splashed and sticky in the process.

Now with our third set complete, it was back to the car for our last set. The night before we came up with the idea to have Charlee bring a few pairs of sneakers and just pull on different shoes from different sets - a mix -n- match kind of thing. I don't think I've ever done that and thought it would be neat. Plus, I love women kicking off sneakers when they're not wearing socks. Talk about a win!


Yes, I was sure to grab those shoes and get a sniff or two myself.

After another foot rub we got this fourth set underway and it literally flew by. Charlee moved her feet all about and just put on one shoe, then another, then took one off, then the other. Before I knew it, she was doing it again with other shoes. Not once, however, did she pull on both shoes from the same set at the same time.

With four sets now done on the day we went back to the car and tossed around the idea of doing one last set. The plan was to do one with baby oil. The sun, however, was not ideal. I couldn't see shooting that theme in the shade as it wouldn't have taken advantage of catching highlights from the sun. We walked around for a few minutes, but then decided to just call it a day and try and do the baby oil one on another day. Hey, I would have loved to do another set, but I'll also love getting together with Charlee to do a few more another day as well. That'll mean more than just one set!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments