Summer 2017 - The Season of Alice

Alice loves them large and Summer 2017 sure was huge for her.

This year the summer season took place from June 21 - September 22, 2017. If you look at all the updates that took place during that time span, one model owned the season. That model is none other than Alice. With 411 photos to show for those four months, the next closest model to her was Mindee with 211. Alice was only 11 photos short of doubling Mindee's photo count, with 200 more photos published than her. And now that I'm writing this, isn't it odd... 411, 211, 11 photos shy of doubling? I swear the number 11 really is Alice's number. It comes up in quinky-dink ways with her all the time!


Now, back to the reason I'm writing this blog. Typically, with so many different models and themes, I don't always get the chance to post a model in back to back months. Mindee has long been an exception to that rule as I always have so much content of her shot and ready to go. Alice, however, has joined her in that regard. Alice shoots, and shoots a lot! The summer of 2017 put some of her best sets, in my opinion (and hers), out there for all to see.


This set was published just prior to the summer's start.

The month of June itself got Alice off to an amazing start. Her Eat Me shirt set on the beach was published on June 7 and contained 108 photos. Those 108 photos aren't even counted toward her total, however, as it went online a full two weeks before summer began. It certainly did heat things up, however. Call it foreplay, if you will. And according to Alice, she loves foreplay. How fitting is the foreplay comparison with the wording on her shirt above?

Later that same month, the set at the top of this blog was published, on June 28, to celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July holiday. Just like her Wu's Feet Links feature that was shot the same day as these two aforementioned sets, this Hot Dog Size Tease set was planned so far in advance and was held onto for 2017. A total of 87 photos made up this fun set with an obvious message of "bigger is better."

"I like the hot dog set because it was so much fun comparing the different sizes," Alice said. "I also like raw hot dogs. They used to be my favorite as a kid."

After some big wieners found their way between Alice's big feet (a match made in heaven), the set I had been teasing for a full year on this blog was finally published, "The SK8R Gal Who Wears Size 11 Skates." This set was the July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature and easily moved into the top spot for my favorite Wu's feature that I've ever shot. Alice owned the set, looking so great in her rainbow striped thigh high socks, funky colored outfit, purple and blue hair, and her friend's skates. My favorite thing about this set was the super slow sock removal tease, something Alice is an expert at. When those skates were finally off, and those socks were peeled from two super sweaty feet, they were unbelievably moist. I couldn't help but rub them and smell them a few times, especially since we shot 138 photos during the course of this one. Naturally I gave her another foot rub back in the car afterward for a job well done.

"My Wu's Feet Links set is absolutely my favorite set ever. How could it not be yours too? Just kidding...," Alice joked. "I had been wanting to do a roller skate shoot for such a long time, and the colors in that set, with my hair, outfit, and props... it just came together so well!"


 

July wasn't over, however. With everyone talking about sharks with Shark Week about to hit television, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to post her final set from her day at the beach in 2016. The theme of this set was shark bites. A little bit of creativity went into this one. The idea for this set was one I had been thinking about for quite some time. I'm just so glad it was Alice who got to do it and that she was just as excited about it as I was. This set ended up adding another 93 images to the mix. I'm sure a few of you would love to chew on Alice's flip flops too.

With Alice's prominence during June and July, I didn't even post any of her sets in August. The beach theming on Soles of Silk wasn't done, however, as I rushed an amazing set of Melani onto the site that saw her squishing some watermelons under her much smaller feet. I loved that set, but it was because of Alice's constant beach theme that I decided to go ahead and get that set online too. It just felt right. Summer wasn't over yet though, and neither was Alice. One more set would find it's way onto Alice's model page, but not one done during our day at the beach.

The September 20 update saw Alice in downtown Baltimore taking some selfies, with a lot of focus on her amazing size 11 feet. She has sent me numerous photos of her feet via cellphone over the years, so this theme was perfect for her. I even had her send me the photos she took while we shot the set so I could post them to her page as well. So when you add the main set of 77 photos, the 16 photo mini-set of selfies, and the sets mentioned above, you end up with her remarkable 411 photo count for the summer of 2017.

"I think this stretch of photo sets has been my best so far," Alice said. "There's certainly more to come, or is it cum? Well, for everyone not named Patrick, that is. That's something he certainly isn't allowed to do... ever! Refer back to that hot dog set theme for the reason why that's the case. Wonder which hot dog he is? Hmm..."

It goes without saying how much I love Alice and her massive size 11's. I've said it too many times to count on this blog, the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk), Twitter (@SolesofSilk), and on the Wu's Feet Links Forum. Still, I want to say it again - even with her love of my ultimate denial. Hell, that makes me want to say it even more! Alice is awesome. She's a great friend, first and foremost, but when she models her big feet for me, she mesmerizes me like few have. She's hooked me on big feet, mostly hers though! In all honestly though, it's not just her feet - it's the woman behind them too. Combine Alice, the person, with those size 11 feet and you have someone I could take photos of every single day of my life. I'd never grow tired or bored - although I'd probably be bluer than her hair was for all of her sets posted this summer! 

This summer Alice owned Soles of Silk and will continue to have very regular updates moving forward. Thanks for all you do, Alice! I can't wait to shoot again... and again... and again!

Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments