Suite Feet Saga, Part 4 - Mindee

The blog series entry is a continuation from, Suite Feet Saga, Part 3 - Mindee.

So, you're probably asking, "Why is Mindee in this part?" Or, "I thought Jasey Rae and Kelsey were shooting on Day 2?"

Well, Kelsey texted me early in the morning and was having issues with getting someone to watch her kids. I told her there was no rush as she was kind of a "bonus model," if you will, for the day. I'd focus on Jasey as planned, and if Kelsey could stop by too, awesome!

I went back to bed and woke up a couple of hours later. I messaged Jasey and that's when she told me she was feeling like crap. She had a bad migraine and had slept. She messaged Alice to see if she had free time and could perhaps fill in for her. I had already told Alice to swing by on either day, if she found herself with free time, in the days leading up to these shoots. She just wasn't certain she'd be able to.

So here I was with a hotel suite rented for the day, over $150 of props waiting to be used, and no models to shoot. To be honest, I was pissed. I felt guilty for feeling that way, but I'm human. I believe Jasey and she's always come through on schedule shoot dates, but all I could think about was my wasted money and waste of a day off.

Re-enter, Mindee.

Mindee messaged me about our shoots the day before and I shared with her my situation for the day. I was still trying to convince Kelsey to come out, even if later in the day and told Mindee that. I didn't have much hope of that happening though, and also said as much. That's when Mindee saved my ass. She decided to change her plans and come back to get in a few more sets. She threw some clothes together and told me she'd be over around 3 p.m. I couldn't have been happier. She even sent out messages to Reese and Rein to see if they were available to shoot. Ultimately, they weren't, but I appreciated her trying to help out.

I sent a few messages to Alice to let her know the situation, but I didn't hear back from her. If she could come by and round out the day, that would be awesome. What would be even more awesome would be if Mindee was able to stay long enough for them to get in a multi-model set together. At this point, I was just happy to be shooting something and made my way back to the suite.


I always love shoots full of color and this one had it in spades.

Chapter 14: A Tastier Rainbow

Mindee came by about an hour and a half after I got back to the suite. I had reorganized the place and figured we could do a few more sets on the bed. It had the best lighting and I felt like we could just do whatever we wanted there, minus food. I had enough messy food shoots the night before, so we didn't really need anymore of them. Plus, if Alice showed up, I could always have her do one or two, if she had the time.

So what did Mindee do? She did a set in rainbow fishnet pantyhose. Although she did a couple pairs of stockings the previous day, neither were pantyhose. She loved the rainbow pair I brought along with my massive collection of socks and stockings, so we used them. I decided to throw in the Mike & Ikes candy to splash in even more color. And the shirt was a last minute purchase we made before heading to the suite the day before. The slogan was perfect, yet again.

During this set, Alice would text me that she was going to come by. She, however, would only have enough time to do a set, maybe two. I said that's great, and Mindee made sure she stuck around. I had been looking forward to shooting these two together for a couple of years now. If it was going to be the final set on a day that I thought was going to be a complete loss, it would make me feel so much better.


Some Red, White, & Blue on Memorial Day.

Chapter 15: Memorial Day

The day before, Mindee really wanted to do a USA, Red, White, and Blue themed set. We just ran out of time. It kind of worked out poetically, however, as Monday was Memorial Day, here in the states. We broke that 15 set mark with a tribute to all the troops and the United States. It featured some ankle socks and some props Mindee brought along herself.

This blog series can be continued in, Suite Feet Saga, Part 5 - Mindee & Alice.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments