Tuesday's Shoot - Mindee

If you just read my first shoot blog of the day, covering the shoot I did with Felicia (see blog: "Tuesday's Shoot - Felicia"), you already know that I've been quite busy this last week shooting new sets. Originally my only plans for today, however, were with Felicia. Then Mindee hit me up a few days later, just as I was about to shoot with Melani (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Melani").

As I waited for Melani to get ready yesterday, Mindee explained to me that she'd be getting off early on Tuesday, and if I was game, she'd like to hang out and maybe even shoot. I told her about my previous plans with Felicia, but also about how we were unsure if we'd get to shoot with the forecast all over the place. She understood, but then mentioned that if I wanted to, I could come over later that evening, around 7:30 p.m. instead, and we could squeeze in a particular set we've been looking to do for months.

That idea worked perfectly! No matter how the weather played out, I'd be able to shoot Mindee. If it rained, Felicia and I would have to reschedule and I'd be left with some free time. If I was lucky enough to shoot Felicia, then I could head straight from that shoot to Mindee's afterward. Two models in the same day? That's what I was hoping for and that's exactly how things played out!

After Felicia and I wrapped up, I prepared for what turned out to be one of the "shittiest" sets I've ever done. No joke! Mindee always does a great job, but this set was "crap!" Just look at the sample down below! "Crap!"

Now that my sarcastic puns are over, for now anyhow, this set has been one that's been in the making for months! The idea came to me from a cute little thing I do with Mindee when I text her. I've called her Mindee-Poo for some time now, but eventually began substituting out the "Poo" part of her name with the Poo emoji instead. Well, when the Poo emoji began taking off recently, it sparked my ever creative mind and I told Mindee this is a theme we just have to do.

Obviously, Mindee said I was stupid.

Obviously, I was going to make Mindee do it anyhow.

For months now I've been buying countless Poo emoji items whenever I see them in stores. I bought everything from pillows to cups. Mugs to key chains. Erasers to a hat. A Mr. Turdy mold and the best thing of all, a giant Poo bean bag chair. Oh "crap," I forgot about the Poo hand sanatizer bottle, slippers, lanyard, and lollipop. Yes, I went that overboard.

Then there was the lead up to this set... I drove around for about two months with the giant Poo bean bag chair in the passenger seat of my car. Needless to say, I got a lot of looks because of that. Felicia eventually moved it, however, when we went out for ice cream last month. I told her she'd have to sit in the back seat because the Poo had shotgun. She wasn't having it though! How rude! From that point forward, the Poo lived in the backseat - until today.

Today was the day. Mindee, I'm sure, was so looking forward to this. I got to her house a few minutes late and she was waiting out on the porch for me. I saw the look on her face when that giant Poo and the bags full of Poo themed items were taken into her house. This was going to be fun, at least for me!

We decided to spread all these items across Mindee's bed. There was just so much of it and I thought the bed would allow her to showcase everything. So while I set up my photo lamps, Mindee pulled item after item out of the bags, saying "Eww" more times than I can recall.


Mindee, you my friend, are the "shit!"

Once we were ready to go, Mindee took her place among all the "shit" on the bed. Ha, another pun! She started with those huge slippers, which totally hid her feet. The Poo pile on the front of these things was massive. Eventually, I had to have her kick them off slightly and then totally outright to start showing off those size 8 feet we've all come to love.

When Mindee finally got her slippers off, we shot a bunch of photos trying to incorporate every item we could. I think we got them all, but in all honesty, we might have missed one or two. There was just so much laying across the bed.

After the set, we shot a fun little clip with Mindee messing with numerous Poo items one last time. I'm thinking about calling the clip simply, "Number 2." What do you think?

I have to say, for an idea that Mindee gave me so much "shit" for leading up until today, she was a trooper and didn't let all the "crap" get to her. Yeah, I had to include a few more puns before wrapping this up. In all honesty, this set was just a super fun one that I knew Mindee and I would have a blast shooting. After as many sets as she's done, it's not every day that we find new stuff to do. I did, however, tell her we should do this same set again in the future and call it, "Same Shit, Different Day."

Yeah, that didn't get that many laughs when I said it to her either.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments