Models I Miss - Andrea

When I shot Andrea for Soles of Silk, we did a set in the first ever location we shot for The 10 Little Piggies all those years ago. You can see a sample from that set below.

"I love having my feet pampered. I wish my husband would pamper my feet a little more..."
- Andrea: Introductory Interview

Welcome to the fourth entry into the Models I Miss series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. This blog series focuses on some of my former models who have either stopped modeling, moved, or are just someone I've lost touch with. In this installment, I focus on the lovable, Andrea.

I grew up with Andrea as my next door neighbor. We played together all the time as kids. Whether it was He-Man and She-Ra, or getting some other friends together to play kick ball, we spent a lot of time together. As we got older we did grow apart a little bit, but would still often chat about this and that. She was always a sweetheart and I don't think I ever remember us having a disagreement.

When I started going to college and ran my first ever site, The 10 Little Piggies, I did like I do today, with Soles of Silk, and shot a lot of my friends. Well, one day Andrea was outside washing her car and I decided to see what she'd think of showing off her little feet for some photos. I took a small photo album of photos out with me. It contained some shots from what others had done and I always used it for examples to show a potential new model. Little did I know that she'd love all the photos, be flattered that I asked her, and want to do some ASAP. I also had no idea that she'd become my most photographed model up until Soles of Silk was launched.

Most of my memories of shooting photos with Andrea actually come prior to Soles of Silk, however. Although she was super excited to shoot for me once it was launched, she got married and her husband wasn't too keen on the idea. I respected that and told her the door is always open should things change.

A photo of Andrea's sandy feet from her first ever shoot on The 10 Little Piggies.

I do have to say I was very much looking forward to having Andrea on Soles of Silk. I fully expected her to be shooting a ton of photos. Had you asked me when she debuted, I would have predicted that Andrea would have been one of the site's regulars and most photographed models. I only wish!

During the days of The 10 Little Piggies prior, Andrea did all kinds of things and never once hesitated to do any of my requests. She also liked coming up with some of her own too. She really loved doing it! Whether she was getting her feet dirty, smashing them into food, wearing stockings, pouring lotion/baby oil on them, or sticking some Starburst between her toes for me to eat later, she was always game. She even hung out with me one evening and met up with Kim T. and her now ex-husband, Chris. The two did some photos together and she also modeled for Chris solo while I did some shots of Kim. She was just always down for whatever when it came to her feet and my camera.

Andrea, a huge Ravens fan, was so excited to do a football themed set back in 2006.

At this point, I'm content to realize that I'll probably never shoot Andrea again. We were only able to ever shoot two sets for Soles of Silk, one in 2006 and one in 2007. The one you see at the very top of this blog, and the one right above this paragraph, which was her debut set, were the only two she did for Soles of Silk. It's a bummer as Andrea is such a fun loving person and has two super cute size 6 feet, but I still respect her choice. I'll always have those fun filled memories to remember, and were they ever that!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments