Soles of Silk - 2016's Star Models

Last year I wrote the first ever, Star Models blog. In it, I named the three models on the site who modeled the most during 2015 (see blog: "Soles of Silk - 2015's Star Models"). Those models were: Alice, Kaycee, and Mindee. Well, now that 2016 is drawing to an end, I figured I'd go ahead and do a 2016 version and see just who were my star models for this year.

Overall, 2016 saw me shooting just a little bit less. The spring was nothing but rain and although I got off to an early start getting to shoot a couple of sets with Jasey Rae, I didn't get to shoot again until May when Mindee did her first sets of the year. All in all, I had 11 different models do shoots in 2016, four of which were brand new to the site. These models include: Alice, Felicia, Jasey Rae, Kaycee, Kelsey, Mindee, Noelle, Reagan, Reese, Rein, and Rilynn.

Of the 11 models listed above, Kelsey, Mindee, and Alice found themselves in front of my camera more than the others in 2016. Kelsey edged out Rilynn by just one set, earning her spot. As for Mindee and Alice, both models were also on last year's list with Mindee leading the way. This year, however, the two tied one another at 11 sets each. Never one to share the spotlight on Soles of Silk, Mindee hinted that she didn't want to tie. Oh well, the numbers are in for 2016. That just means that in 2017 Mindee will be hounding me to shoot even more. With Alice always willing to shoot, that could mean I find myself shooting both ladies even more. No complaints here! Of course, if I could get them together for a few sets... Wow!

Before talking about the three star models individually, I just want to mention that this blog is in no way geared to say that these are my "best" or "favorite" models. Nope. This is just a way to honor the ones who kept finding me a spot in their busy schedules to shoot pictures of their pretty feet. I honestly appreciate all the ladies above who modeled this year and would love to see any, or all of them, vying for these three spots in 2017. Now, onto 2016's Star Models:


I was happy to get to shoot with Kelsey more than usual in 2016.

2. Kelsey
Debuted: 2006
# of sets posed for in 2016: 7

Earlier this year I told Kelsey that I wanted to shoot her on a more regular basis. Kelsey said to me that she'd love to, but sometimes it is just hard for her to find that time. I understood and know that family always comes first and Kelsey often has her hands full when it comes to that. Thankfully, however, Kelsey did find some more time than she's been able to in the past and that earned her a spot here on this year's Star Models listing.

From the moment Kelsey first walked past me in flip flops, I've been in love with her plump toes and super soft soles. We wasted no time in getting her on camera, just one day after turning 18 back in 2006. Yes, that means Kelsey has been doing this for almost 11 years now. Already a member of the 1K Club (1,000 photos), Kelsey is quickly moving toward joining the 2K Club (2,000 photos) with all of her new sets from this year. Two of those sets saw her team up with models I've always dreamed of - the first, Mindee and the second, Jasey Rae. Kelsey and Mindee was always a dream match up for me because it teamed up two of my longest tenured models, both of which love to tease me beyond belief. And then there was the plump toes match up of Kelsey with Jasey Rae... That just HAD to happen! And it honestly needs to keep happening!

I'm hoping to see Kelsey continue to shoot regularly as we move into 2017. She is always welcome to shoot and knows she can hit me up randomly if she ever finds herself with some free time. I would never pass up the opportunity to spend some time with her and those adorable, soft feet.


Mindee has been shooting regularly for me for years now.

1. (tied) Mindee
Debuted: 2004
# of sets posed for in 2016: 11

This year has certainly been Mindee's year. Here she is tying Alice for the most photo sets shot in 2016, but that's far from her only accomplishment. This year saw Mindee join the 4K Club (4,000 photos), with 13 sets published, and represent Soles of Silk as the July 2016 Wu's Feet Links Feature Model in the set, "The Ferris-t of Them All." In all honesty, did you expect anything less?

From the first time I shot Mindee, I was in love with her adorable size 8 feet. Even though she wasn't crazy about them, I was and I was glad to have her modeling them for me. She did it only because I was her friend and she was doing me a favor, but over time she really began to enjoy it. You could probably say that since then, she's become a monster. She's always seeking more camera time, loves seeing her newest updates, never shies away from an interview, and she has even landed me numerous new models, including four this year. Those models include: Reese, Rein, Rilynn, and Noelle.

If it wasn't for Mindee, I don't know how well my site would be doing right now. She's been such an inspiration for me. She's found all over my site's design elements, banners, and even on all the video clip intros as of this year. My motto has been, "More Mindee is never a bad thing."

I can honestly say that I wouldn't be surprised to see Mindee once again on next year's Star Models listing. Our shoots have always been a great way for us to get out and have some fun times together. Whether it is just a set or two around town, or a mini-vacation with lots of sets, it's always a memorable time. I owe a lot to this special friend of mine and know Soles of Silk would not be what it is today without her.



Alice has been in front of my camera a lot since debuting last year.

1. (tied) Alice
Debuted: 2015
# of sets posed for in 2016: 11 

Alice debuted last year and found her way onto my Star Models Blog for 2015 with 11 sets that first year. Well, this year she matched that with 11 more. Never has any of my models in the site's 12 years online modeled for so many sets in such a short amount of time. She is quickly becoming one of the site's most photographed models. Once all of her unpublished photos are on the site, she will easily have joined the 1K Club (1,000 photos) and be on her way to becoming a member of the 2K Club (2,000 photos).

It goes without saying that Alice has really captured my heart when it comes to shoots. I have so much fun every time we go out and shoot. We are always looking for something fun, something creative, something adventurous, and as you can see above, even something a bit naughty! There have been times, like her most recent shoot (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Alice"), where I didn't even need to shoot, but I asked her to do one anyhow. I just adore her energy and creativity and welcome any camera time I can find with fun loving friend of mine.

In addition to all the sets Alice did in 2016, Alice was also featured in the January 2016 Wu's Feet Links Interview. With all the feedback that came from that interview, along with all the comments from her numerous photo shoots since her debut, I decided to ask her to represent Soles of Silk as the July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature model. A weekly teaser has been ongoing here on the blog since August to tease that set as we shot it the same day as her "Eat Me" set above. To follow along, check out the blog titled, "Weekly Teaser - Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature."

The future is certainly bright for Alice and I, for one, am glad she walked those size 11 feet of hers my way and in front of my camera. Very glad...

Star Model Leader Count (as of 2016)

This portion of the blog was added in November 2017 when I went back to do the Star Models of years past (2004-14). I wanted to see which models made the most appearances throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most? Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances

  • 4 appearances - Mindee (2007, 2013, 2015, 2016)
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008), Layla (2005, 2007, 2009), Wendy (2006, 2008, 2012), Cierra (2008, 2009, 2010), Jamie (2010, 2012, 2014)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Jordana (2008, 2010), Mileena (2011, 2012), Ryan (2011, 2013), Alice (2015, 2016)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Lady Steph (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Charlee (2011), Kayleigh (2011), Aspen (2012), Nikki (2012), Megan Jones (2013), Emerald (2014), Felicia (2014), Lela Beryl (2014), Kaycee (2015), Kelsey (2016)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances

  • 3 appearances - Mindee (2013, 2015, 2016)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Jamie (2010, 2014)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Wendy (2012), Cierra (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Mileena (2011), Ryan (2011), Alice (2016)
Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. Please be sure to come back again this time next year when we look at 2017's Star Models.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments