4K Club - Mindee's Footography

One of the many upcoming sets to feature Mindee.
muse (myo͞oz) noun - a woman, or a force personified as a woman, who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist

It goes with out saying that Mindee has clearly been my muse for years. The first model, and still only model, to join the site's 3K Club (3,000 photos), has just become the first model to enter the site's 4K Club. Sitting at 4,026 photos at the time of this blog, the next closest model to her is Cierra, who has 2,350. That's a lead of 1,676. Heck, 85 models on the site don't even have 1,676 total photos. So yeah, that definition of a muse certainly applies to Mindee, in regards to this site.

It was only 10 months ago that we were here to celebrate Mindee's 3K Club milestone (see blog: "3K Club - Mindee's Footography"). Here we are to do it once again. And I'm sure at some point in the future, we'll be back to do it again for the 5K Club. For now though, let's take a look at the sets that that helped her reach that 4K mark so quickly.

Now that's some amazing sets! Seriously, these sets include some of Mindee's best work, in my opinion. She's really been killing it these last few years. The funny thing is, the only set from above that was shot in 2016 was the Wu's feature set. I shoot Mindee so damn much that I just build up countless sets. It's part of the reason why I decided to do the Monthly Mindee updates back in February (see blog: "Monthly Mindee Updates"). Funny thing, I had no idea that the image I used in that blog would end up being from the set that would cause her to reach 4,000 here this week. Talk about a neat coincidence!

When looking back at the sets that have been published with Mindee so far this year, it's hard to pick a favorite. Obviously, the Wu's feature set sticks out because of my passion for keeping his site going. Wu always loved Mindee's sets, so it felt right that she'd be the first, and currently only Soles of Silk model, to have two feature sets. In all the other years I've done one, I always wanted to have a different model represent my site. Mindee deserves to be the exception.

Four of the sets you find above came from the vacation Mindee and I took together to Cedar Point back in July 2015 (see blog: "Vacation Shoot - Mindee"). So many great memories and shoots came from that trip. Whether it was riding the roller coasters, seeing Mindee in those sexy stockings in her Lollipops set, watching her squish her feet into the Funnel Cake Mix inside her shoes, or hell, rubbing her feet for hours, it was an amazing time. I'd love to do that again with her in the future.

The other great thing about the sets above was seeing her shoot next to two other site favorites - Marcy and Cierra. The set with Marcy saw the two cousins do the long overdue, M&M's themed set. I loved watching that unfold, as well as snacking on the candies fresh from in between their toes, and rubbing both of their feet for an extended period of time. Same with the set done with Cierra. Lots of foot rubs and a few sniffs of those four sweaty feet and 20 moist toes were bestowed upon me. I was in heaven and the girls couldn't help but get a giggle or two at my expense.

I could go on for ages about each one of those 11 sets and why each one was memorable for me. As you can see, however, I've pretty much done that in past blogs here on the site, with the countless blog links above. So be sure to check out some of her past shoot blogs for some more insight into those great sets. What I want to do now, however, is take a look at the future. Even though this blog is a celebration of the last 10 months, it's hard not to at least bring up the countless sets Mindee has modeled for that will be included in her rise to 5K.

This year has been an amazing ride, once again with Mindee serving as my muse. Not only has she shot a bunch of solo sets, but she's also introduced four new models to the site this year - Reese, Rein, her sister-in-law Rilynn, and Noelle. So even when she wasn't in front of my camera this year, she was helping to make this site even better. And you best bet that moving forward, you're going to be seeing Mindee in sets with those four models. Two sets are just waiting to be published that Mindee modeling with two of those models - the first one being with Reese and Rein, and the second, with Rilynn and Noelle. Both were amazing to shoot and I'm sure you're going to love them.

As I wrap things up here, I want to once again say thank you to Mindee for all that she has done for me since 2004. Even before I had a site to show, she agreed, although reluctantly at first, to give it a try. Who would have thought that 12 years later, she'd have posed for so many photos? Neither one of us would have imagined it, but I'll tell you what... I'm so glad that things happened this way. Through all these photos, I've not only gained my most trusted model, but I've had countless memorable experiences that have defined a friendship I wouldn't trade for the world. Mindee is a sweetheart and the best muse an artist could ask for!

Another teaser shot of one of Mindee's that will be making their way onto the site soon.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments