Models I Miss - Bethany


"A foot massage can be both sensual and relaxing."
- Bethany: Introductory Interview

Welcome to the third entry into the Models I Miss series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. This blog series focuses on some of my former models who have either stopped modeling, moved, or are just someone I've lost touch with. In this installment, I focus on the ever so lovable, Bethany.

Unlike the two models who proceeded Bethany in this series, Madison and Carmen, I wasn't very close to Bethany. She was introduced to me through Molly and her husband back in 2006. One day later I was lucky enough to shoot for Soles of Silk. Sadly, however, we only shot a handful of times. That being said, every single one of those shoots was nothing but fun!

Bethany's first shoot came during a trip to Ocean City, Md. I had shot Molly on my first day of my mini-vacation and came away with some great photos. Later that night Molly, her husband, and I were all relaxing in the hot tub when Molly told Bethany and her boyfriend to stop by.

While they were on their way over, Molly and her husband told me how much of a sweetheart Bethany is. Molly then said she was going to try and see if she'd be want to shoot for me. I said I was game and waited for Bethany to come by.

When Bethany and her boyfriend showed up, I was in awe. She was adorable, but most of all, she was so soft spoken and down to earth. I kept my fingers crossed under the water that she'd be willing to pose for me when Molly popped the question.

Sitting here 10 years later, I don't remember how long into the conversation it was before Molly asked Bethany if my site was something she'd be willing to do, but it felt like forever. I'm sure it was only after a few minutes of her arrival, however. I was just on edge, hoping she would. And luckily for me, she thought it sounded fun.

We hung out for a few more hours that night before Bethany and her boyfriend left. Molly talked her into shooting the very next morning since I was only in town for a couple of days. I didn't expect the shoot to be so soon, but I sure wasn't complaining. After all, I had my camera with me since I had just shot Molly. Why not add a new model to the site while I was in town?

I woke up a little early the following morning and planned out what I intended to shoot. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by shooting out on the boardwalk, or on a crowded beach, so I found a few ideas to do inside and outside the condo itself. From there, I waited for Bethany to come over.

Bethany first time ever on camera saw her smashing cakes under her feet.

For Bethany's first sets I decided to stay indoors. Her first set was one where I threw her right to the wolves by having her smash some yummy desserts under her pretty feet, as you can see above. The second set saw her in a school girl outfit, complete with stockings. And the final set of the day had us up on the roof of the condo and Bethany in a bikini, as seen in the photo at the top of this blog. This set was my favorite of the bunch and one that was a massive hit with fans of the site.

The next time I would get to shoot Bethany came later that same year and was the first time I ever shot four women at once. Bethany, Molly, Madison, and Lauryn all got into the Christmas spirit and so much fun ensued. As I'm sure any photographer can tell you, shooting four female friends at once is just crazy. It's easy to lose control of that situation pretty quickly!

Bethany (left) got her cousin, Natalie, to model for the site as well.

A number of months later I once again shot Bethany with another model - this time, her cousin, Natalie. Once again, I was out with Molly and her husband, this time at a Super Bowl party, and Bethany was also in attendance. Part way through the party, I saw a beautiful female come in and go right to Bethany. I later found out that her name was Natalie and she was Bethany's cousin. Of course Bethany and Molly introduced me and that's how this whole shoot came about. Sadly, however, we ran out of time and I was never able to shoot the solo set I had planned on doing with Bethany that same evening. I did get them together, however, and that set was so good!

That would be the last time I ever saw Bethany. We stayed in touch for a while back in the days of MySpace, but as the years went on, she moved out of state and I lost touch. Sadly, that's also been the case with most of the models mentioned in this entry of the Models I Miss series.

I had really hoped to have Bethany as a regular on my site. People adored her and her feet were just too cute. Molly and her husband really weren't kidding when they told me she was a sweetheart all those years ago. Sometimes good ones get away and that's just what happened with Bethany!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments