2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 9 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Meagan
Last Update: August 31, 2005
# of Published Photos: 117
Status: Lost Contact

I adored Meagan's little feet from the moment I first saw them. Chloe had told me that her friend, who turned out to be Meagan, wanted to pose as well. Both girls shot sets on the same day. While Chloe would go on to do a bunch more, Meagan and I lost touch. Her and Chloe had a falling out and I'm guessing that played a role? I have no idea. I wasn't involved, but I reached out to Meagan a few times afterward without much of a reply.




Megan Jones
Last Update: April 15, 2015
# of Published Photos: 259
Status: Not Local

I met Megan Jones while she was passing through Washington, D.C. We decided to do some sets of her big feet for Soles of Silk and I couldn't have been happier. She was nothing but nice to me and we came away with some great sets. Since she isn't local, however, I wasn't sure if we'd be able to shoot again. She has since mentioned coming around this way again, but it was bad timing for my schedule. We've only had sporadic contact since.




Mileena
Last Update: December 4, 2013
# of Published Photos: 667
Status: Need to Schedule

As far as I know, Mileena is going to pose again. When is the question. She wanted to take some time off, but loves posing for Soles of Silk. She assures me that she'll return to show off her pretty little feet and I'm holding her to it. Every set we have ever done has come out great and I enjoy our little get togethers. We came away with some great stories when she and I did a day trip to West Virginia a few years ago. I'd sure love to set up another little trip, if she was available.




Mindee
Last Update: April 20, 2016
# of Published Photos: 3,466
Status: Actively Modeling

Do I really need to say anything here? Mindee's feet will spend a lot of time in front of my camera. She's already got over 3,000 photos published to the site, a few hundred still unpublished, and we're going to do a ton more this spring, summer, and fall. She loves shooting and I love shooting her. Can you blame me?



Molly
Last Update: April 30, 2008
# of Published Photos: 680
Status: Moved

For a while I was getting some regular sets in with Molly. A number of years ago, however, she and her husband moved across the country. They stayed there for a few years and now live outside the continental United States entirely. Molly's husband has told me if I ever make a trip out there way to hit them up. Should I find myself doing that, I most certainly will. Not sure if Molly would still be up for modeling, but I'd sure ask! Those size 11 feet are heavenly.




Natalie
Last Update: June 20, 2007
# of Published Photos: 109
Status: Lost Contact

Natalie only posed for me one time. I met her through her cousin, Bethany. She agreed to pose and had a lot of fun doing so. We wanted to do a few more sets, but were never able to schedule anything. Over time, however, we lost touch and I have no idea what her, or Bethany, for that matter, are up to. That's a duo I sure would love to have back!




Nessa
Last Update: September 3, 2008
# of Published Photos: 106
Status: Lost Contact

Nessa is another model I only got the chance to shoot once. I met her through Wendy and the two did the football tailgating set you see above (Nessa is on the right). As a matter of fact, Nessa is the only model on Soles of Silk who doesn't appear in a solo set. We ran out of time that day and I lost contact with her in the months following that shoot. I don't know if Wendy and her are still in contact with one another either.




Nikki
Last Update: April 15, 2015
# of Published Photos: 597
Status: Unknown

I always had fun shooting Nikki. I was so glad when she decided to pose for me. The hard thing with Nikki, however, was scheduling. Our schedules just never seemed to match up. When it did, however, we came away with some great photos. I just recently reached out to her to wish her a Happy Mother's Day, but I didn't bring up shooting again. I'm going to have to contact her again in the days to come and see if she's interested. I really hope so! 

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments