2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 8 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Lexi
Last Update: March 27, 2007
# of Published Photos: 336
Status: Lost Contact

Talk about a kid in a candy shop... That was me when I finally got to meet and shoot photos of the iconic, Lexi. She was so sweet and even helped me out by posing for some extra sets when her friend, and fellow site model on Lexi's Foot Fetish, Jenn, no showed. I'm glad things ended up happening the way they did, however, as we got some amazing photos. I had always intended to get back up north to shoot this high arched beauty, but we ultimately lost touch and I have no idea what she's up to these days.




Lisa Tyler
Last Update: February 6, 2008
# of Published Photos: 425
Status: Lost Contact

Back when I launched Soles of Silk in 2004 I was both shocked and excited to have Lisa Tyler pose for me. I was a fan of her work from her own site at the time, Forever Feet. Having some modeling experience, I was stunned that she was willing to pose for me before I even had a site that showed my work. All I had was my old photos from my previous free site, but that didn't matter to her. I admitted to her that I was a little intimidated and had never really worked with a real model before her. She told me to just relax and she made things super easy. I barely had to tell her a thing. As time went on we would meet up again. Sadly, however, we lost touch and I haven't seen her work popping up anywhere else either. I have no idea what's she's up to these days. I'd welcome her back in an instant, should that opportunity ever present itself.




Lizzie
Last Update: November 14, 2007
# of Published Photos: 126
Status: Lost Contact

Lizzie is one of the few models I met back when I had a profile on One Model Place. She agreed to pose for me and we met up downtown in the middle of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We did a couple of sets and I found her to be very sweet. The original intention was to meet up again, but that never happened. We lost contact not too long after both of her sets were published. I would have really like to have shot her some more though.




Madison
Last Update: January 27, 2010
# of Published Photos: 1,832
Status: No Longer Modeling/Moved

Losing Madison is probably what hurt the most as far as Soles of Silk is concerned. If you didn't get a chance to read "Models I Miss - Madison," a couple of months ago, here on the Soles of Silk Blog, be sure to check it out. It goes into a lot more in depth than I will here. I'll keep this nice and short by saying that Madison was this site's main model for quite some time and I sure do miss photographing her beautiful, narrow feet.




Mandy
Last Update: February 3, 2016
# of Published Photos: 159
Status: Moved

Mandy, oh Mandy. This girl is one of the more energetic and fun loving girls to ever pose for me. I always had a blast getting her for a few hours to take some photos. Sadly, however, we only got to do three total sets. Mandy recently moved and I'm not sure if she has plans to come back around this way. I'll have to reach out to her and tell her to let me know if she does. Perhaps she'd be willing to give me a few hours to keep her fans happy.




Marcy
Last Update: February 17, 2016
# of Published Photos: 769
Status: Need to Schedule

Marcy is one of the models who pops up from time to time before going M.I.A. (missing in action). She'll do a few sets that I can use over time, but then won't be seen, or heard from for months on end. Scheduling with Marcy is always the issue, but I was lucky enough get her again last year. I hope to do so again this year and hopefully, get a bunch of new sets of this fun little firecracker. I'll ask Mindee, her cousin, if she can track her down yet again.




Maria
Last Update: January 5, 2005
# of Published Photos: 77
Status: Lost Contact

I met up with Maria while I was still working on getting Soles of Silk online. We met up when she was passing through Washington, D.C. We did a couple of sets, but that was all. We kept in touch for a few months, but then she seemed to just fade away. I know she posed for a few other foot fetish sites over a decade ago, but I haven't seen anything recent from her anywhere.




Mariah
Last Update: March 26, 2014
# of Published Photos: 197
Status: Unknown

Mariah went a very long time between her first and second shoots - eight years to be exact. I loved her when she made her debut, but her return saw two amazing sets (including the one above). I had hoped to get Mariah on a regular shoot schedule, but like a few of my models, she's next to impossible to plan with sometimes. I'll have to see if I can get Mindee to assist me in getting her to shoot again as the two are cousins. Keeping my fingers crossed! 

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments