2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 11 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Sara Swirls
Last Update: January 10, 2007
# of Published Photos: 236
Status: Unknown

When I found Sara Swirls and reached out to her about modeling for Soles of Silk, I was so excited that she agreed. We did a few sets right off the bat and then met up again to do some more. I had always hoped we would continue to work together for the foreseeable future, but that wasn't the case. For some time, Sara moved out of state and we kind of lost touch. She's since moved back, but we rarely get a chance to talk. I should reach out to her soon and see what the chance are of her doing at least a few more sets. I know I'm not the only one who misses her soft soles and plump toes.




Shae Spreadz
Last Update: March 18, 2015
# of Published Photos: 181
Status: Not Local

I had talked to Shae Spreads on Twitter (@BootySoBomb) for months prior to us finally getting to work together. Shae was always looking forward to showing me her big feet and I was all about having them in front of me. Thankfully that happened when she passed through the area doing some work with another content provider. Since Shae lives in a different state, any new shoots would depend on us being in the other's area again. If that should ever happen, you best bet I'd love to meet up again with this fun loving vixen. Be sure to hit her up on Twitter.




Shayna
Last Update: December 28, 2005
# of Published Photos: 276
Status: Need to Schedule

Shayna hasn't been on the site in over 10 years, but that is about to change. We touched base earlier this year and she's looking to pose again. I was happy to hear the news as we just kind of grew apart after she found a new job. Her plump little toes and soft soles are going to be a welcome sight to see. I'm hoping we can do several shoots this year to make up for some lost time.




Sue Lovely
Last Update: September 28, 2005
# of Published Photos: 178
Status: No Longer Modeling

I was only able to shoot with Sue Lovely one time and it was prior to Soles of Silk's opening. She was one of the site's original debut models and I was hoping she would be one of my regulars. We had talked about shooting again in the months following, but eventually Sue decided to call it quits with modeling altogether.




Taylor
Last Update: November 28, 2007
# of Published Photos: 121
Status: Lost Contact

I met Taylor through Abby and Abby's then boyfriend. Taylor dated the boyfriend's brother, at the time, and agreed to do some photos. Sadly we only did a couple of shoots and all of the other ones we planned on doing afterward never came to be. Since that time we have kind of lost touch. I do see Taylor every so often, but she's usually with other people, so I don't want to bring up the subject in front of them. Hopefully one day I can mention it to her again and see what her interest level is. Taylor is super cute and I'd most certainly love to have her model for the site again.




Tiff
Last Update: August 27, 2008
# of Published Photos: 215
Status: Lost Contact

Tiff was someone I worked with only once. She was seeing a co-worker of mine and was also friends with Abby. Abby mentioned the site to her and Tiff agreed to give it a try. I adored her little feet and liked the couple of sets that I was able to get with her. Sadly, Tiff and her boyfriend drifted away from everyone when he found a new job. I have no idea what she's up to these days and don't even know if Abby has talked to her in ages either.




Tiffany
Last Update: October 18, 2006
# of Published Photos: 95
Status: Lost Contact

I met Tiffany through another photographer. We met up and shot only one time. She was a very nice person and I loved the photos we did together. Like a few other models, however, I lost contact with her when my old computer crashed. I don't know if Tiffany still models or how to even contact her these days.




Wendy
Last Update: January 27, 2016
# of Published Photos: 1,681
Status: Need to Schedule

Wendy has been someone I've shot pretty regularly since her debut on Soles of Silk. She's also someone I shot prior to Soles of Silk when I ran my free site, The 10 Little Piggies. Our long standing friendship is one that always has us talking about the good old days of art school together and one that causes us to find some neat and interesting locations. Whenever Wendy and I get a chance to shoot, we always make use of the time and take a bunch of photos too. We haven't actually shot in about two years time, however, as Wendy focused some time on her family. I did reach out to Wendy last week though. She's looking forward to shooting again once her schedule permits some time. I know I can't wait. I also have a set of hers waiting to be published and will probably be done so soon! 

This completes the final installment of the 2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses series. I hope I am surprised and that some of the models listed over these 11 entries make a surprise comeback. Be sure to check back here on the Soles of Silk Blog to find out!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments