2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 10 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Olivia
Last Update: August 19, 2015
# of Published Photos: 821
Status: No Longer Modeling

Last year Olivia made the choice to stop modeling for personal reasons. Being her friend, I totally understood and told her the door is always opened for her to return, should she ever decide to do so. I do miss getting together with her to shoot as our little adventures were always good times.




Paige Noelle
Last Update: December 12, 2007
# of Published Photos: 50
Status: Unknown

I used to date Paige Noelle for a number of months before we decided things were just better off as friends. She'd go on to pose for me a few years later and I was happy that she was willing to show off her feet. She was never crazy about hers and wasn't that into the fetish. We only got to do one set, but she had mentioned in years past that she would do some more. We just don't talk with one another that much and I don't really know what she's up to these days.




Precious
Last Update: October 4, 2006
# of Published Photos: 244
Status: Lost Contact

I used to work with Precious ages ago. When I began Soles of Silk and we touched base again after she left, I mentioned the site. I asked her to pose and she agreed. We shot several times, but then she seemed to fall off the face of the earth. We touched base again later and talked about shooting again, but nothing came of it before she fell off the face of the earth again. It's just like that sometimes.




Rachel DD
Last Update: November 25, 2015
# of Published Photos: 241
Status: Not Local

Sometimes you get lucky and then sometimes you don't. That's the case with Rachel DD. I found her on Twitter and saw she was from the Baltimore area. I reached out to her and asked her about possibly posing for Soles of Silk. She told me she'd be down to do it, but that she was moving out of state within a week or two (I can't recall). So I was lucky enough to get in a number of sets with Rachel, but then unlucky in that I lost her immediately thereafter. We chat every so often on social media, but I don't really know what she's been up to as of late. I still have one set remaining of her that I will be posting soon. After that, who knows if one of us will find ourselves in the other's area. Maybe!




Reagan
Last Update: September 23, 2015
# of Published Photos: 172
Status: Actively Modeling

Reagan was overly eager to pose for me after finding out about her good friend, Kaycee, had done so in 2014. Ever since Reagan debuted, that eagerness has remained. She really enjoys posing and showing off her cute feet whenever she can. I have a few sets of hers that I have yet to post, along with two featuring both her and Kaycee together. I'm sure Reagan will also be posing for some more sets in the near future.




Riley
Last Update: February 24, 2016
# of Published Photos: 138
Status: Actively Modeling

I was so glad to finally get Riley posing for Soles of Silk. I've always thought she was cute and enjoyed hanging around with her in the few times that we did outside of work. And her little feet... Yeah, they're just adorable! I have a set of Riley that I will be adding to the site soon and we just touched base today to schedule our next shoot. It's something I'm very much looking forward to. I'd love to have Riley shoot on a regular basis starting this year.




Rose
Last Update: January 20, 2016
# of Published Photos: 121
Status: Actively Modeling

I was friends with Rose for a long time before she decided to go ahead and pose for Soles of Silk. She had always enjoyed having her feet massaged by yours truly, but it took her a while to come around for shooting. Since she has, however, it's something she has really enjoyed doing. Her cute soles were a welcome sight on this site and I'm sure we'll touch base to do some more here this year. There are also a few sets of hers I have yet to published done from our last shoot as well.




Ryan
Last Update: September 2, 2015
# of Published Photos: 982
Status: Unknown

Ryan took to posing like very few have. She did amazing in every set we ever did. Then we lost touch. We used to work with one another, but she would eventually change jobs. I tried to stay in touch, but she's a very busy person and it seems like our schedules just don't match. Regardless, I still try reaching out every so often to see what she's up to, but get little to no reply when I do. I hope that one day Ryan can find some time to shoot again. I always enjoyed shooting her and she has a ton of fans out there who have been asking when her next set will go online, or if she's even still posing. 

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments