2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 3 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Briezzy Lane
Last Update: February 17, 2010
# of Published Photos: 126
Status: Lost Contact

I only had Briezzy Lane's super long toes in front of my camera for a total of three sets. All three sets were shoot on the same day and that was the last that I ever saw of them in person. Briezzy was traveling with her friend, and fellow Soles of Silk model, Jordana, and I met up with the two after work. I had a lot of fun shooting both girls that day. I'm not sure if she's even modeling these days as we lost contact over recent years.




Camille
Last Update: August 25, 2015
# of Published Photos: 58
Status: Moved

I was so excited to get Camille's little feet in front of the camera last year. Kayleigh's little sister, and Rose's cousin, she was a ball of energy and really enjoyed posing. Sadly, in recent months Camille moved out of state. I wish her luck in her future, however. I have a feeling she will come home on occasion, so I'll have to see if I can catch up with her. Luckily I shot a handful of sets the day we shot last year. Be on the lookout for those in the months to come.




Carlin
Last Update: September 13, 2013
# of Published Photos: 615
Status: Unknown

Carlin says she's going to pose again for Soles of Silk, but planning with her just never seems to happen. I'm going to have to be a pest soon as I miss my nerdy friend with cute feet. I'm sure anything new from this beauty will be something many of you welcome - I know it will be for this guy!




Carmen
Last Update: September 10, 2008
# of Published Photos: 515
Status: Moved

If you've been checking out this blog lately you would have seen the "Models I Miss - Carmen," entry into the "Models I Miss" series. In it I go into some of the things I would have wrote here. I'll just be brief and say that I'd love nothing more than to have Carmen modeling for me again, but since she moved out of state, we really haven't been in touch.




Charlee
Last Update: January 27, 2016
# of Published Photos: 1,423
Status: Actively Modeling

Oh these slender feet have spent a lot of time in my hands... and in front of my camera, obviously. Charlee has always enjoyed modeling her pretty feet for Soles of Silk and I've loved every set we have ever done. She's recently been unable to pose, but I need to reach out to her and see if she's able to make a return. Recently I was slow to add in the many sets I had built up of hers, and still have one left. That one set, a sweaty feet theme on a very hot day, is one I will be adding to the site soon. And man, are Charlee's sweaty feet a treat!




Cheri
Last Update: April 8, 2007
# of Published Photos: 204
Status: Lost Contact

It's been a long time since I shot with Cheri and almost as long since I've last seen her. We used to work together, but that hasn't been the case for years. Sadly, over that time we lost touch. I have no idea what she's up to these days, or if she'd even be willing to pose if we touched base. Her little feet sure were a hit though!




Chloe
Last Update: July 16, 2008
# of Published Photos: 547
Status: No Longer Modeling

Chloe and her soft feet spent quite a bit of time posing for my camera. She sure enjoyed posing for the site and getting those size 8.5 feet rubbed each and every time. Sadly, over the years we kind of lost touch. I still see her every once in a while, but get the sense she has moved on and wouldn't model again. I never bring it up, but if it was something she brought up one day, I'd welcome her back with open arms.




Chrystine
Last Update: May 20, 2000
# of Published Photos: 308
Status: Lost Contact


Chrystine was introduced to me by Layla. The two were friends and Chrystine had posed for Layla and her husband's former site. Layla asked me if I wanted to shoot Chrystine for Soles of Silk and I, of course, said yes. I found Chrystine to be very pretty and down to earth. I had a blast shooting her, but sadly it was the only time I was ever able to do so. I lost touch with Chrystine and I'm not even sure if she and Layla keep in contact today.

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments