The First Week of Soles of Silk

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2015.

Hello there everyone. Let me first thank each and every one of you who have joined this site in its first week. This first week has been one of much joy for me and the models. Working on this project since July had me yancy to get the ball rolling last week and I was welcomed by so many of you. Thank you for your kind words and advice.

I also learned that about a half a dozen of you had some difficulties joining the site when it first launched. I apologize for the inconvenience. I saw membership sign up letters coming in for Soccer Mom Feet and quickly notified BHE. They took care of the problem and everything should now be in working order. Again, sorry about the initial mix up.


Lisa Tyler was the Wu's Feet Links Model of the Day.

Big props to Wu from Wu's Feet Links for making Lisa Tyler the Model of the Day on Dec. 30 when the site opened. I logged onto his site and there she was on the main page looking all pretty, blowing a bubble and playing with her blue toe socks. I was so excited to see Soles of Silk represented so quickly. I hadn't even gotten a chance to notify him that the site was ready to go. He is the man, without a doubt!

Speaking of the models, I have been sharing many of the comments you have been leaving on the messageboards and in e-mails with the models. It seems like Lauryn is quite popular with her syrup and waffle set. I've had to send her a boat load of e-mails. I think she'll have a much bigger head in our next shoot. Naah... She's a sweetie and still isn't convinced her feet are anything special. Women!?!?

Even though it is only the first week, I want to pose a question to you that I have. Would you like for me to build a downloads page with wallpapers, avatars, buddy icons, etc.? I had a request for an avatar of Lauryn, which I created, but I didn't know if anyone else would be interested in having those kinds of items. I would even be more than happy to post creations you make too — artwork, wallpapers, etc. Please e-mail me and let me know!

Also, would you be interested in me creating a Yahoo! Group for this site? I was debating of whether it would be worth it, or just extra work. I know they can break out into spam boards quickly, so I didn't know if it would be beneficial to anyone. Again, please let me know.


Sarah Swirls in her first ever, foot fetish set.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the first double model set on Soles of Silk with the ever-so-popular Lauryn and Madison in their schoolgirl attire. White and black thigh highs in the same shoot... Gotta love it! And a special treat next week as I debut Sara Swirls from the site, SaraSwirls in her first foot fetish set done for any site.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments