Old Columns Coming to the Blog



So I found out last week that Blogger, the site this blog is hosted on, has the ability to backdate blog entries. The entire time I've been using this blog, I had no idea that this was the case.

Over the weeks and months to come, as I'm not sure how much work will be involved in this task, I plan to republish all the old Soles of Silk columns to this blog and backdate them. I have already done this with the very first column published to the site on December 31, 2004 titled, "Welcome to Soles of Silk."

All of these old columns have always been housed inside the members only section of the site. It wasn't until I began this blog on March 3, 2013 did my writings become public. If you want to see what I had to say on the day that I opened this blog, check out the blog titled, "Opening the Site's Official Blog."

I hope you all enjoy this little bit of history that is going to be added to the blog. It'll be great for all of my columns and blogs to be in one place. I was never happy that my writings were split between the Soles of Silk member section and here. Moving forward, when I finally get around to learning Adobe Muse, I'll retire the columns section entirely and just keep everything that was published here.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments