Sunday's Shoot - Alice

It's customary for me to shoot a bunch of content during the spring, summer, and fall months for Soles of Silk so that way I can sit back during the winter and focus on other things such as site maintenance. Coming into October I had a few planned shoots with the likes of Riley, Mindee, Kelsey, and Amelia

When Alice sent me a text a couple of weeks ago and asked if I wanted to shoot again, I told her I was pretty much done with shoots right now. I mentioned those ones above and told her I had a lot of content already shot that I needed to start using. She said that was fine and to just let her know when I'd want to shoot again. Well, I ended up asking her a little over a week later if she still wanted to shoot. Something opened up and like she's done since her debut earlier this year, she jumped at the opportunity.

I met up with Alice this afternoon and we ran a few quick errands. Once they were done, it was on to shoot her first set of the day. With having such big feet, I thought a size teasing set with her size 11's would be amazing. She loved the idea too. In the days leading up to this set, I found a gag bag of gummy penises in the adult section of Spencer's. Alice thought they were just too funny, so I grabbed them and that was one of the props she'd use in her sets today.

Alice began the set sitting back in the chair with her feet proudly on display. I wanted to get in a few shots before the gummies were brought into play. She posed her feet in a bunch of different poses, but before long, we had to get to the theme at hand... I mean, foot.


Alice giving a little snip!

Alice cut open the bag of gummy penises and began sticking them between her toes. In some cases, those gummies were the same size as her long toes. In others, they were actually smaller! And yes, she made sure to throw a few gestures about how small they were toward the camera.

During the course of this set, a few other props made their way into the set as well. A ruler, a magnifying glass, and a pair of scissors all were used at one point or another. Obviously the ruler was used to show how the gummies just didn't measure up. The magnifying glass helped the poor girl find those little buggers! The scissors, however, that's what Alice admittedly had the most fun with. They weren't only used to cut open the bag at the start, but a few "pairs" were cut off from their members. This left me adjusting myself down below as I imagined... no, never mind - don't want to think about it. Alice just had way too much fun cutting those things off!

Once we shot a clip and Alice made a quick outfit change, we took a few minutes to look through a present I picked up for her the other day - a book on Bettie Page. Alice loves vintage pinup and adores Bettie Page. When I saw the book I knew she'd love it and knew we'd be able to use it as a prop in one of her sets. Since today's agenda involved a set with nude thigh high stockings, I thought we'd be able to use it right away. And we did.

Generally, 99 percent of the time when I shoot sets with any kind of footwear I begin the set with the girl wearing it. During the course of the set I'll have them remove said footwear. Today, however, I decided to have Alice begin barefoot and then put hers on.


I loved seeing Alice spread her toes in her stockings.

Alice sat down on the pier and we placed her book and stockings right beside her. I wanted those props in the set the entire time, if possible. Neither of them were needed right off the bat though since I was just shooting photos of her bare feet.

As it has been in the past with Alice, I was snapping away and not even paying attention to the number of photos I took. She was sticking her size 11's in all kinds of neat poses and I just focused and hit the button each and every time. Eventually I realized it was time to stick the book and stockings into the set though. Can you blame me for the distraction?

I will admit it was quite fun getting to watch Alice pull on her nude stockings. This isn't the first stocking set I've shot of her though. She did the black Cuban heel stockings the last time we shot. Those, being pantyhose however, they never came off. With these, I got to watch her be both barefoot and stocking clad in the same set.

I was sure to shoot a few photos with one foot bare and one in stockings. I always enjoy those photos. According to a lot of you, the same also holds true. It's a neat little dynamic of having both feet on display in two different ways. I try to get in a few poses like this every chance I can get. Today was no exception.

After some time I did have Alice grab her other stocking and pull that one on as well. Once again I was treated to a cute little tug over her foot and up her leg that I photographed each and every step of. With both stockings on, it was time to shoot a bunch of photos of those feet trapped in her nude hose.

One thing I made sure to mention to Alice during this set was how awesome it was seeing her spread her toes. Having such long toes and her ability to spread them so very well, her toes stretched those stockings good! It looked so neat and people on the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) even took notice.

Before we shot the clip for this one I was lucky enough to give Alice's big stocking clad feet a massage. Generally most of the foot rubs I give are of the barefoot variety, so this was a nice little treat. They sure were smooth!

Sadly the foot rub couldn't last forever, so we found a spot to shoot a video clip of Alice pulling the stockings back off. So hey, if you're not into seeing the stockings being pulled on, then the clip does it the way I normally do it. Yes, I've had a person or two say I should always have the girls pull footwear off, not put it on. To them I say, I do what I want! Ha!

I had yet another awesome day with Alice shooting a bunch of great photos. It's been like that each time we've shot. She's really been there for me this year and I'm so glad she decided to model for me. At this point I have numerous sets of Alice ready to share with you. Be sure to check the site and on this blog regularly to see when her updates will be published. She really does have a bunch of stuff coming your way!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments