Sunday's Shoot - Kaycee

Earlier this year Kaycee and I were having a conversation about getting together for photo shoots. She told me she would be up for me asking her to shoot last minute if I had an opening or if someone cancelled on me. Well, today I had an opening and Kaycee was more than happy to squeeze in two, well, two and a half sets. More on the half set in a bit.

I picked Kaycee up a little after 11 a.m. and we made our way to our first location. I had come up with a theme for one set for the day, but we were saving that one for last. This set was just going to be a simple one at a spot she shared with me a few months ago - one we didn't end up using on a previous shoot.

Kaycee and I made our way to the back end of this small park and decided to do the set next to a small metal foot bridge. I thought the bridge would give us some pose variation and would work better with the lighting than going out on the rocks along the shoreline.

Kaycee spreading her toes right after kicking off her sandals.

The set began with Kaycee wearing her sandals. She posed in front of the bridge, with her legs hanging over the side at the start. After a handful of shots in her sandals, I had her move into a spot where I could capture her pulling them off without them falling into the water below.

Once Kaycee's sandals were off I got to gaze upon her curvy foot bottoms for the first time since we met up to shoot her Squishy Blue Balls set (Sample 01 / Sample 02) and her Wu's Feet Links feature set, "Dockside Damsel." So basically, it's been too long! Yeah, I know it's only been a little over a month, but I really do enjoy seeing Kaycee barefoot!

After shooting a handful of barefoot shots, we moved around the bridge a little bit and got some other poses before completing the set. At the conclusion I decided to have her get back into the spot were she kicked off her sandals and do it once more - this time in a video clip. Since Kaycee also brought a pair of white flip flops with her, I thought it would be cool if she would swap shoes in the set. I couldn't think of a time where I had a model do that in a clip before, so I said, "Why not?"

With the first set and clip done we went back to my car to make our way to McDonald's. I think every time I've done a shot with Kaycee we've done a McDonald's stop, so it just felt right to do it again. I hadn't eaten and was also a little thirsty. Kaycee also needed to change into her next outfit, so that's where we went.

Two Buffalo Ranch McChicken sandwiches and a sweet tea later, Kaycee and I were back on the road hitting up a 7-11. We needed a bag of ice for our next set - one that we came up with on a whim the night before. The idea was to do a cookout set and I had picked up a bunch of props last night in preparation. The ice for the cooler, however, I wanted to grab right before the shoot so it didn't melt.

A short drive after our ice stop had us at the park I wanted to use. The park has a bunch of picnic tables that would suit what we intended to do. Of course, when we pulled into the park, we found the main pavilion rented out with a party and people everywhere! Luckily we saw a few picnic tables off in the distance, so that's where we decided to shoot. We grabbed all the bags, the cooler, and the ice and made the walk to the table.

Since all of the items were in different bags Kaycee and I just put everything out on the table before setting it up. She was excited to see all the props, but told me I didn't have to get all this stuff for her set. That's when I shared the photographer on a budget secret - the dollar store!

Shortly after this photo, we had to move locations.

It didn't take us too long to set up and begin the set. Kaycee set her feet on the cooler and I began taking photos. I was liking the setting and before long I had her prop her heels up on the table so I could once again stare at her charming soles. It was during this part of our set that we'd end up having to stop, though. 

Kaycee had just done a few shots with the lighter stick (see above) and was posing with the oven mitt when someone walked over and sat at the picnic table right behind us. At first, I thought it was just someone stopping to rest, but then he yelled over to his family to come to his table. About five other people, including young kids, made their way over to join him. There was no way I could shoot this set how I wanted with them right there.

At this point I honestly thought we were out of luck. Any open picnic benches were right next to another family, or fishermen. That's when I decided to take a quick walk just to be sure there were no other open tables. Luck would be on our side, however, as I found a lonely picnic table close to the water. It was surrounded on almost all sides by tall grass and bushes and no one was using it. We could easily move there and not have to worry about anyone sitting next to us - or much less really seeing what we were up to. I returned to our table, told Kaycee about my discovered, and we grabbed all of our stuff and transferred it to our new table.

After we moved some stuff around for better lighting I told Kaycee I wanted to redo what we had just done. Even though we had done 30 or so photos, a group of them were done using the sports mode on my camera. I had Kaycee trying to light the lighter stick so a flame would be caught in the photos. With the wind it just didn't catch the flame in any of the shots. So the set was more like 20 photos.

Kaycee pouring sweet tea all over her soft feet.

Kaycee and I shot quickly to get back on track and then began having some more fun. Potato chips came into play, the pitcher of iced tea was poured all over her feet, and then the ice! That was the original idea to begin with yesterday - ice. We just morphed it into the cookout the more we talked about it.

Before we realized it we had done a ton of photos at the new table and it was time to do our clips. What could we do, however? I had an idea to have Kaycee stick her feet in the beans, but I also thought it would be nice for her to pour the iced tea over her feet again. Then there was still a whole cooler full of ice. What to do? I decided to ask Kaycee.

"We can shoot whatever one you want," Kaycee said.

"How about all of them?" I asked.

"Okay!" Kaycee said laughing.

First up was the beans. I slid the beans out to the front of the table, but then stuck the corn and carrots out as well. Why not use all three? And boy did she ever!

I can honestly say Kaycee had a blast doing this set. She was smiling and squishing her feet into all three containers without hesitation. She admitted to it feeling neat and said my expressions during the video were priceless.

The second video would be the iced tea. We filled the jug to the top with sweet tea and for the next few minutes Kaycee would empty it all over her feet. It looked so neat running through the spaces between her toes!

The last clip of the day would be the ice. Since I wasn't planning on taking the cooler full of ice back home, I dumped all the ice onto the picnic table. Kaycee placed her feet into the melting ice and had at it. She rubbed her soles over the cubes, grabbed others between her toes, and just kicked it all about the table. Her toes were even starting to prune up ever so slightly by the end.

With all three clips done, we packed up what we wanted to keep and threw the rest away. Of course there was no trash can nearby so we had to carry it back toward the car. Oh well, at least we were able to get in the set the way we wanted! And don't worry, the photos done prior to us moving tables will still be published to the site as bonus set.

We put all of our stuff into the trunk of my car and were on our way home. Kaycee had be at work in a few hours. I'm glad she was able to spare me a few hours beforehand though. She really has a blast posing for me and reading all of your comments. I can't wait to shoot her again, which is happening later this month. Kaycee and Reagan will finally be doing this long awaited set together! Be on the lookout for that one. 


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments