Monday's Shoot - Kaycee & Reagan

Monday morning - there I am with my eyes shut, head on my pillows, probably dreaming about Kaycee's & Reagan's soft bare feet. Sounds good, right? Well, what I should have been doing was getting my ass ready to pick them up for their shoot!

See, when I woke up Monday morning at 8:28 a.m. it was to a text message from Kaycee asking if I was leaving soon. I had told the girls I was going to pick them up from her house at 8:30 a.m. Well, I looked at my phone, still all groggy, and put it back down. I was thinking she woke me up two minutes before I had my alarm set at 7:30 a.m. Problem was, I accidentally set it for 7:30 p.m. and not 7:30 a.m. and it was now 8:28 a.m. When it finally clicked in my head I woke up ass up and texted her back. I promised to hurry up and that's exactly what I did.

When I arrived at Kaycee's house, her and Reagan came out promptly. I apologized, but neither one of them minded. Both girls set their stuff in the back of my car and we were on our way to Philadelphia and New Jersey for the day.

A few months ago I did a little day trip with Kaycee to Philly. We only managed to get in one set - that set being the Dockside Damsel feature set for Wu's Feet Links. We did some other touristy things the rest of the day, but I told her I wanted to go back another day to do some of the other neat spots I had found on Google Earth. Having her and Reagan both scheduled to shoot for the day seemed like a perfect chance to do just that. We also decided to do a stop at the Adventure Aquarium in New Jersey while we were at it too. It's always good to add a little sightseeing to the mix, in my opinion.

After parking the car on the Philly side of the Delaware River the three of us decided to take a walk around Penn's Landing. We looked at some of the locations I was thinking about using before Reagan found a spot she wanted to use for her first shoot. Initially Kaycee was going to go first, but the water fountain I had found on Google Earth was no longer running. It actually looked like the fountains were being converted into gardens. Kaycee was bummed, but Reagan liked the floral setting.



Reagan's first set of 2015... finally!

Reagan kept her flip flops on for the start of the set. Having only done two sets when she posed back in 2014, neither of which involved flip flops, I decided to have her use them. I'm always getting requests for flip flops, so I told her to just keep them on.

The shoot ended up going off without a hitch. Reagan didn't miss a beat and had a blast doing her first photos of 2015. She enjoyed doing it last year too and I could tell this was something she had been looking forward to doing.

During the shoot we moved all around the small area making use of several spots. She got in numerous poses, but my favorites were the ones where I was all up in her little soles. It had been too long since I saw them last, so I was kind enough to give them a little friendly rub here and there too.

Once Reagan's set was finished we walked over to Kaycee, who had found a bench to rest on while she waited. She actually liked the bench and the setting so much that she asked if she could shoot there. I told her we'd give it a try, but only after I gave her feet a nice little rub.

Sadly, after a few test shots the light and shadow spattering on her body wasn't looking favorable. Since the sun wasn't going to be dipping behind the clouds for a while, we had to find another spot. Luckily for us, not too far from the area we had just used, was some waterfront benches. I was cautious about shooting Kaycee there, however. The background would feature the Benjamin Franklin Bridge - something that was prominent in her feature set. To get around that issue, we moved down a few hundred feet so she'd have a boat be behind her instead. It worked perfectly.



Kaycee's feet fresh from her mom's cute shoes.

For this set Kaycee had brought a colorful pair of shoes with her. I had actually playfully smelled them back at the car when she pulled them out of her bag. She laughed at me and told me the shoes were her mom's and she was going to tell her mom I sniffed them. Kaycee's mother actually knows about her posing for me and likes the photos we do. Oh well, I'm sure she'll get a laugh out of Kaycee telling her that.

This set also moved along at a quick pace. Kaycee has shot so many sets this year in addition to ones we shot in the second half of 2014. She's got things down pretty well by this point. 

Kaycee started things off in her in her mom's shoes and ended with her barefoot. Well, it actually ended with me smelling her mom's shoes again. I told her to take a picture of me smelling them and to send it to her mom. Now that I think about it, I never did hear her mom's response from Kaycee. I'm going to have to ask her at work.

Now that this set was done we looked at the clock and decided we should take a break for lunch and then head over to the Jersey side of the river. Our aquarium tickets were for entry after 3 p.m., with it closing at 5 p.m. That would give us two hours at the aquarium and some time to get in some other sets. That's exactly what we did too.

The three of us had a blast checking out all the fish, sharks, turtles, hippos, and all the other things we were able to see at the aquarium. I'd certainly suggest hitting it up if you're in the area. It's quite affordable too.

As 5 o'clock drew near, we left the aquarium and returned to my car. The girls made a quick change and we drove to a new parking spot for the set the entire day was about - the one with both Kaycee and Reagan together! It's something the girls have wanted to do for months on end and we were finally getting to do it.

The three of us made our way to a marina not too far from the aquarium and the girls cleaned off their feet for a few minutes when we arrived. Flip flops in the city always makes for dirty feet. Since I wasn't really looking for a dirty feet set, the girls made use of the soap and towels I always bring along.



This shoot was just a crazy, fun time with two girls with adorable feet.

Finally, after the girls were finished cleaning up, I was able to see all four of the their feet and all 20 of their toes together. It was adorable. So much so I got in on a couple of photos - the first of which Kaycee claims I was acting all "caveman" like and making noises. I assure you, I didn't, but I sure was loving my spot in life when they took the photo. You can see it on the Soles of Silk Instagram page (@SolesofSilk).

While shooting this set we had some people sitting not too far off in the distance and had some others walk by. I know we got some looks, especially from the women on the bench behind the girls. I can easily see why though. These two were sticking their feet in each other's faces, ticking each other, and just doing what two girlfriends do. Hell, even I was scratching my head at times!

Eventually we'd finish this set and Reagan would go get dressed for the last set of the evening. She brought some nude pantyhose and wanted to wear them over by the battleship on the Jersey side of the river. We made our way over, but we had to hurry! The sun was going down and there was quite a few clouds in the sky that made it even darker.



Reagan spreading her little toes inside pantyhose.

Reagan sat up on one of the benches to begin the set. As we progressed, however, she'd go down on the ground and back onto the bench again. I was able to get in some really good shots of her stocking clad feet in this one, even though we were somewhat limited by the lighting. And if you're wondering, Reagan kept the stockings on the entire time, although I did let her rip them off in her video clip.

With the pantyhose set now finished the three of us were done for the day. We began our long walk back to my car chatting along the way. I was really happy that we were able to get in all the sets we had planned to do. I also loved going through the aquarium. All in all, this was a great day. 

I'm glad I finally got Reagan back in front of the camera again. It had been too long. I was also happy to have Kaycee pose yet again. She's been my most regular model shooting several times this year already. Getting these two together, however, was made it just that much more sweet! I'm sure you'll all agree too!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments