Soles of Silk News - Amber Set to Return

Amber's wanted to smash a banana split the last time we shot.


It's been over 10 years. Yes, read that again, "over 10 years." That's the last time I did photos of my friend, Amber. Amber was one of Soles of Silk's original debut models and someone who also posed for me back when I ran The 10 Little Piggies. Well, she's coming back!

I recently reached out to Amber on social media, but didn't get any response. I asked her how things were doing and told her I'd love for her to return to the site, if she was up for it. I tried that approach a couple of times, but never heard back. I figured she had posed so long ago that perhaps this was something she wasn't up to doing anymore. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

I ran into Amber at work last week. She also used to work there all those years ago. That's how we met. Unfortunately, I was very busy at the time she came in, but she said, "I swear I'm not ignoring you!"

I laughed at her and said, "Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!" she replied.

I smiled and shook my head at her and went back to work. A couple of days later I hit her up again and this time I got a response. Amber told me she works a lot of hours, but is open to trying to get some sets in one Sunday or Monday evening - hopefully soon. When I told her that I still give out free foot rubs (something she used to love), she was totally on board with that too. I'm glad because it's been way too long since I gave those size 9 feet the pampering they deserve. So yeah, find some time Amber!

If there is anything you would like to see Amber do in a set, hit me up with some ideas. On Soles of Silk the only two sets she are the ones featured above and below. I'm thinking I'd like to see her in some knee high socks, or with tennis shoes and no socks, but I'm open to ideas.


I've always adored Amber's smooth soles and love this photo because of it.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments