Monday's Shoot - Kaycee

It feels like only a couple of weeks ago there was snow on the ground and the weather sucked! Today, however, it reached 70 degrees and I just had to get out there and do some photos! I haven't shot anything since Felicia and Bridgette posed together back in December. The last outdoor set I shot also featured Felicia - back in October. Needless to say, I wanted to get my camera out and take some photos of some pretty female feet for Soles of Silk.

Enter Kaycee.

For the last several months I've been talking with Kaycee about shooting her on a regular basis in 2015. Last year she was one of my new models, making her debut on July 9, 2014. She did two sets, one of will be added to the site this week. She also did an awesome job with the Halloween Zombie School Girl set a few months later. She had a great time posing and told me she's down to pose whenever I need her. Well, that's something I want to do a lot of this year, as does she.

A few days ago I was looking at the weekly forecast and saw it was supposed to reach into the upper 60's to lower 70's on Monday. I took a screenshot of the temperature and sent it to Kaycee.

"Want to do a shoot on Monday?" I asked her.

"I have to do someone's hair in the afternoon. Can we do it in the morning?" she replied.

I told her I was fine with whatever time she wanted to shoot and I was just aiming on doing a single set for now - something easy without any specific theme to it. She was fine with all that and was very eager to pose again. I love that about her.

In the days leading up to the shoot I came up with the idea to have Kaycee do a set with shoes of some kind. I asked her if she had anything in mind and she expressed a desire to shoot with a pair of her Mary Janes. She said she had two pairs and wasn't sure which ones she should wear. I asked her to send me photos of each pair and we'd let her fans decide.


I asked people to vote on the shoes Kaycee would wear in today's shoot - without much luck.


I posted the above photo on the Soles of Silk Twitter (@SolesofSilk) and Instagram (@SolesofSilk) pages and told people to list which option they'd prefer to see. Well, people liked, retweeted, and shared the photos, but for the most part, didn't bother reading the caption, or saying which option they preferred. I should have listed it on the Wu's Feet Links Forum as I had initially planned to do. Oh well. I told Kaycee about the lack of feedback from the posts and to just go with the black pair since they did get mentioned by users.

When Kaycee and I met up today we had a few locations in mind. The first one, which she showed me, was scenic, but didn't lend itself well to pose variation. Since we didn't have much time I told her we could go to a place I've used before that's sort of similar, just with more spots for her to pose those feet. So that's what we did.

After we parked, we walked along the boardwalks and piers to a small overlook on the river. There was a few chairs to admire the view, but we were going to use them so you could admire Kaycee instead. Well, after I got done admiring her! She really is adorable.


Kaycee smelling her shoe. I'm jealous!


The set started off with Kaycee in the Mary Janes. She had already been wearing them for a little while now, so my hopes was that her feet would be a little sweaty inside. I did get my wish, but only ever so slightly. After all, it was 70 degrees - not 90.

How did I know they weren't sweaty, you ask? Well, that is because I grabbed her feet and gave them a little massage after both those shoes were completely off. Now normally Kaycee tells me that I'm only allowed to look at her feet and not touch them. Even though that rule was true for today, I got ballsy and grabbed them without asking and gave her a massage. Kaycee gave me a stern look and then said she's not used to having someone rub her feet. She usually doesn't like them touched, but admitted that it wasn't actually too bad when I did it. I'm sure I'm still in trouble though, especially since I shared it on Twitter and here on the blog! Time will tell...





After doing some poses on the chairs, up on the railings, and down on the boardwalk itself, we wrapped up the shoot with a video clip of her rubbing some lotion on her little feet. We originally planned on doing a second clip, but we ran over on our time due to moving locations and I didn't want to make her late for her next engagement.

Sitting here a few hours later I'm glad I was able to get in even just one set with Kaycee today. As I've said before, she is a total sweetheart and I'm glad she enjoys modeling for the site. Expect to be seeing more of her in the months to come. Some of the ideas we've tossed around include multiple model sets with Reagan, Mindee, and Olivia, a set in Cuban Heel stockings, a set in the mud (like Marcy's Mud Puddle set from 2010), and even this year's Wu's Feet Links feature model set from Soles of Silk. Yes, you heard it here first. I have asked Kaycee to be the model to represent the site for 2015 as its feature model. We don't have a theme in mind yet, but whatever it is, I'm sure Kaycee will make it great.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments