Fantasy Shoots - Wrestling, Part 3: Past WWE Divas/Wrestlers

So here we are with the final part of the Fantasy Shoots - Wrestling series. In the first part I took a look at the up and coming NXT Women wrestlers who I'd love to have in front of my camera. In the second part I named the Top 5 divas from the current WWE roster who I'd also love to photograph. Now it's time to look at divas/female wrestlers from the past for this final installment.

With this being Wrestlemania weekend, I'm only including women who were a part of the WWE/F at some point in their careers. I know WWE has since bought the likes of WCW and ECW, but if the women from those companies didn't appear on official WWE programming at some point, I didn't consider them.

Now, onto the Top 5 Past WWE Divas/Wrestlers portion of my fantasy shoot series on wrestling:





5 - Mickie James


I start the list off with someone who has actually done some foot fetish modeling. Take to Google and search "Mickie James foot fetish" and I'm sure you'll find some early photos of a much naughtier nature than you're used to seeing from her. It's always nice to shoot someone who knows what they're doing!


In addition to her dabbing in foot fetish photography in the past I also met Mickie James a few times at some independent shows prior to her joining the WWE. I always thought she was attractive, so she's been someone I've been into for a while. Not going to lie, I thought about asking her to pose a number of years ago, but since I was at the shows representing the newspaper I worked for, I decided against it.





4 - Stacy Keibler


This leggy beauty might be known now for dating the likes of George Clooney and being on Dancing With The Stars, but this former WWE Diva is actually a local girl. She grew up and attended high school not to far away from where I was raised. She was a cheerleader in high school with one of the Soles of Silk models and later went on to also become a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader.


With so many photo shoots of Stacy online you can find plenty of images, like the one of above, showing off her big feet. I sure would love to see those in front of my camera. Why does this have to be a "fantasy" shoot series?





3 - Lita

Lita always had a style different than any other Diva at the time. That alone made me take notice of her. For some time I'd always wonder what her feet looked like inside the boots and sneakers she'd wear to the ring. Obviously from the photo above, they look quite nice! And while I do love those sexy heels, I think I'd be having her wear those boots and sneakers in the majority of her shoots instead. I love smelling women's feet that way and I couldn't pass that chance up.





2 - Trish Stratus


Do I really need to give any reasons why Trish Stratus made this list? She's one of the prettiest Divas ever to appear on WWE television and although she oozed sex appeal, she learned the craft and brought it in the ring. I just wish some of the "model" types they hire now did the same, but I digress.


With her fitness model background in addition to her WWE career, there are plenty of photos to be found online of Trish barefoot. I was even able to find some more recent photos of her working out and reaching for her toes. I know one thing, if she were posing for Soles of Silk, I'd be reaching for them too.





1 - Gail Kim


Most people would probably have either Trish or Lita as their number 1 on their list, but not me. I've said it a million times over - I'm a sucker for attractive Asian women. That is why Gail Kim is my number 1.


Gail is currently a member of the TNA Knockouts division and puts on some of the best matches of any female on their roster. I wish, however, that she didn't have a falling out with the WWE. I also wish that the WWE used their women wrestlers more effectively. Seeing Gail wrestle the likes of Paige, Emma, and AJ Lee would be awesome.

I know, just like any of the other girls featured in these lists, that I'll never get to live out the fantasy of shooting foot fetish photos of Gail Kim. In Gail's case, however, I could pick up an interesting collectible of hers - several sports cards by Bench Warmers featuring Gail. The cards feature a head shot as well as a photo of her feet adorned in various high heel sandals. The heels themselves were then sliced afterwards into slivers and put into the cards themselves. You can see a sample of one of the cards below. Wish I was that photographer!




Honorable Mentions - Marlena, Sunny, Torrie Wilson, and Kaitlyn.

Thank you for reading through this three part Fantasy Shoot blog series entry. Who are some of your favorite female wrestlers or divas? Who would you love to see posing their feet on Soles of Silk? I'd love to hear your lists.

* The above photos are not from Soles of Silk and are used only to showcase the particular talent mentioned. No ownership of said photography/images is being claimed in this blog.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments