1K Club - Kelsey's Footgraphy

Teaser shot from the unpublished Super Oily set.

Whenever I have the chance to have one of my good friends model for me, I jump all over it. This was the case back in 2006 when a newly turned 18 year old Kelsey joined the roster. As a matter of fact, it was the day following her birthday when Kelsey sat on my kitchen table and smashed a chocolate cake under her feet in celebration. She even had braces on in those early sets!

Now here we are just over eight years later and Kelsey is still going strong. With her most recent set published on February 5, 2014, she becomes the 12th model on Soles of Silk to join the 1K Club. Only two times during her eight years has she spent any extended time away from the camera. The first was when she moved out of state for about a year. The second, when she became a mother. Both times, however, she brought those cute little size 6.5 feet back to share with all of you.

Here is a list of all the models on the list thus far (in order of photos):

  1. Mindee - 2,076 photos
  2. Cierra - 2,075 photos
  3. Madison - 1,832 photos
  4. Layla - 1,802 photos
  5. Kellie - 1,740 photos
  6. Wendy - 1,485 photos
  7. Kayleigh - 1,284 photos
  8. Jordana - 1,266 photos
  9. Kimmie - 1,164 photos
  10. Charlee - 1,162 photos
  11. Abby - 1,103 photos
  12. Kelsey - 1,010 photos <---



Remembering those days when Kelsey was doing her first sets brings back all kinds of fun-filled memories. She started things off by getting messy with her birthday themed set and then jumped into a tickling set with Abby. Right after that she was smashing a pumpkin on her front porch for Halloween. Talk about getting your feet wet, so to speak - pun totally intended!

Since we were good friends and hung out with one another, or with our small group of friends, regularly, Kelsey and I would often find ourselves talking about new set ideas. It became a running joke between us about what I was going to have her stick her feet into next. I didn't know at the time, but fudge pops, chalk, and black bottoms would be some others to come down the line. And that's not even adding in the few sets where she got her feet dirty and we just left them that way.

Needless to say shooting these crazy sets with Kelsey is always fun! Here is a look at all the fun-filled sets Kelsey has posed for:


Looking back at all these sets I can honestly say that I have only one complaint. I wish there was more! From the first day I saw Kelsey's feet I've been in love with them. I regularly tell her that I think they're just adorable. She's quick to smirk and say I'm silly, but it's the truth. And I speak from experience!

Even though there are girls who have had much more camera time than Kelsey, her feet just might have spent more time in my hands than any other girl - even past girlfriends. I couldn't tell you how many nights I'd leave Kelsey asleep on her couch - asleep from hours of me rubbing her feet. Yes, hours! There were so many nights our small group of friends would crash at her and her brother's place to watch movies or play games. If Kelsey's bare feet were anywhere around, I let someone else play for sure!

Now that I've admitted that I wish I had more photos of Kelsey on Soles of Silk, I think 2014 is just as good of time as ever to start making that happen. We already discussed trying to have her do more sets the last time we shot. Kelsey said she is game, so it looks like I need to find some more stuff for her stick those little feet into. And since Kelsey has only posed alongside one other model in all these years (Abby), I asked Mindee if she'd be game to bare her soles next to Kelsey's. Both of them love the idea and I can only imagine how much teasing I'm going to have to endure with them together! Neither are shy and both like to tease me like no other. It looks like 2014 is going to be quite the year!



Teaser shot from the unpublished Bay Shells set.

Comments

  1. Would love to rub Kelsey's feet and suck her toes beautiful feet and soles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could spend all day rubbing Kelsey's feet! She has the perfect soles and toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your soles and toes they are so suckable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment