2K Club - Mindee's Footography

An upcoming set of Mindee in nude thigh highs.


With every playful spread of her toes, I think, "How did she ever think her feet were ugly?" With every deep wrinkle that forms from her sole scrunches, I think, "How did she ever think her feet were ugly?" And with every awesome pedicure she's showed up with to her shoots, I think," How did she ever think her feet were ugly?"


With this week's update Mindee broke the 2,000 photo mark. At the same time she passed Cierra's tally of 2,075 photos by one. Yes, by just one! So just how did a girl who used to claim her feet were ugly become Soles of Silk's most shot model? 


Let's go back in time 10 years to mid-2004. My old site, The 10 Little Piggies had been closed for a few years. I was out of a long term relationship and just felt the need to do something I really enjoyed. And one thing I always enjoyed was my foot fetish photography. In those early months I began plotting what would eventually be called Soles of Silk.

The site would launch with eight models. Amber and Madison were both girls who had posed for The 10 Little Piggies and made their return. Lisa Tyler I found through her very own foot fetish site she used to run called Forever Feet. Maria and Sue Lovely I found on One Model Place. But Cierra, Lauryn, and Mindee were all first timers. Cierra and Lauryn agreed right away, but Mindee... not so much. She was quite reluctant at first.

"Only if you really need someone," Mindee told me the first time I asked her.


Looking down at her feet, "I really need you," I replied.


"Okay, just because you're my friend," she answered.

She still wasn't changing her stance that her feet were ugly, but I didn't care. I found Mindee's feet to be so adorable! And as long as Mindee was going to pose, that's all that mattered. I knew all of you would find them just as attractive as I did.

So now here were are 10 years later and the girl who swore her feet were ugly jumps at every chance she can get to model those size 8s. And with each and every shoot, she only gets better! Mindee has been with me since Day One and continues to be one my most dependable models. Only 11 have ever reached the 1,000 photo mark, and with this week's update, now two have topped 2,000. Here's how Mindee's photo tally compares to the others at this time: 



  1. Mindee2,076 photos <---
  2. Cierra: 2,075 photos
  3. Madison: 1,832 photos
  4. Layla: 1,802 photos
  5. Kellie: 1,610 photos
  6. Wendy: 1,485 photos
  7. Kayleigh: 1,284 photos
  8. Jordana: 1,266 photos
  9. Charlee: 1,162 photos
  10. Abby: 1,103 photos
  11. Kimmie: 1,094 photos

This week also marks Mindee's 30th gallery on the site. I can honestly say, however, even with all the early uncertainty on her part, her third set was when I first saw warming up to the idea of modeling her feet. Funny thing is, her warming up came on what was the coldest set I've ever shot in my life - the Night Snow set.

When a model comes to me with an idea, especially one she is passionate about, it's a great feeling and one I really try to do. This is what happened when Mindee posed for this set on that snowy night. We had been at work that afternoon, but were closing early due to the inclement weather. That's when she came up to me and asked if I wanted to do a snow shoot after we closed. I said sure and that night I saw an eager Mindee posing her wet, frosty soles in some very slushy snow. From that point on, Mindee never again tried to convince me that I wouldn't want to shoot her.

In the years that followed Mindee and I would regularly find ourselves planning little excursions to unique places with the intent of shooting new sets. But even when we did simple ones in our own homes, the turn out was always great. Whatever the subject was, Mindee would own it and people would in turn, love it. It was at this point when she was picked to represent Soles of Silk in a Wu's Feetlinks feature model gallery in 2010.

Shortly before 2010, I began collecting and reading comics again for the first time since I was in high school. One of the characters who reeled me back in was Power Girl. So when it came time to figure out a feature set theme, I thought comic books would be great. Add in the fact that Mindee, just like Power Girl, is a fun loving blonde, with a strong personality, and who happens to be a bit busty, I decided to make the set focused on that character. I even asked her to paint her toes a dark blue to match Power Girl's color scheme.

When Mindee's Piggies & Power Girl set was published to Wu's Feetlinks the feedback was awesome! Mindee was already one of the site's popular models, but this set elevated her still. She easily became one of the site's most popular and has remained so ever since. I constantly get emails, Tweets, and forum comments about how Mindee is someone's favorite model on the site, and even overall on the web. Quite impressive!

Although Mindee's sets have always great I feel like that feature set started a new chapter for her. Some of her best sets have come since she posed her feet while reading those Power Girl comics. Since then we began exploring themes we hadn't done, such as a food smashing set. It was a long time coming, but seeing Mindee slowly sink her plump toes into that gooey banana creampie pudding was something I won't forget. And then there was her nude pantyhose set that same day. I was never a huge fan of pantyhose, but seeing Mindee's curvy feet encased within those stockings was pure bliss. Of course we didn't stop hitting up unique places for her to kick those feet up and pose either!  

Here is a look back at the amazing sets Mindee has done to date:


Now that 2014 has begun and Mindee has cracked the 2,000 photo mark, what's next for her, you ask? Well, Mindee's next goal was to surpass Cierra as the model with the highest photo tally on the site.

"There's been a little competition in having more photos than Cierra! I am looking forward to the day I have just one more picture posted than her, and it's crazy that it happened that way," Mindee said in a newly published interview on the site.

It's crazy that Mindee moved ahead of Cierra by only one photo. Only a short time ago I was giving her a toe ring for Christmas when the subject came up. I playfully told her that it would be close, but I hoped she would fall just short of passing Cierra on this go around. Mindee, knowing my sense of humor fired back saying I better find a way to add a few photos to the set if that's the case.

"Nope," I said. "If anything, I'll scrap a few so you fall just short."

"You're so mean," she replied.

Once I began working on the update a few days later I realized something. With the Gummy Worm Size Tease set coming in at 90 photos that actually made Mindee pass Cierra by one photo. I quickly sent her a text telling her. I swore to her that it wasn't done on purpose and she thought it was the coolest thing. It even caused me to have to rework one of her interview questions since we did it ahead of time, still thinking she would be falling just shy.

Mindee ultimately has a few hundred more photos than Cierra if you count the four sets that are currently unpublished. But for right now, Mindee loves that she went ahead of her friend by only one. Hopefully Cierra will begin posing again soon so that these two can compete to see who reaches 3,000 first - something I'd love to see both of them do.

When it comes to future sets, I'm counting on Mindee to be in front of my camera just as often, if not more often than she has in recent years. I asked her if she would be open to spending even more time in front of my camera and she had this to say in response, "Definitely Patrick! You're an amazing friend and even better photographer. Every time with you is a good time and I'm always down."

Those are some kind words from a girl I consider to be one of the best female friends I've ever had. I truly appreciate everything she's done up to this point and everything I'm sure she'll continue to do in the future. I'll never get tired of looking at her silky smooth feet through my camera, or putting it down to give them a very long, well deserved massage. But the fact that I'm lucky enough to rub Mindee's feet deserves an entire blog onto itself. Perhaps I should begin writing that one next... right Mindee?

The image of Mindee & Marcy used on the site's splash page.

Comments