Deadline: Sunday, January 26, 2014
It was a good year in 2013 on Soles of Silk and in customary fashion, I wanted to give people the chance to win some free membership time with the annual trivia contest.
I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday. May yours be filled with soft soles and wiggling toes!
- Copy and paste the questions below into an e-mail with your answers and send them to me at email@example.com. I will ONLY accept entries via e-mail. If they're sent/posted anywhere else, they will be disregarded. And PLEASE, include a subject in your e-mail. In past years people have left it blank and they went directly to the spam folder.
- There are six levels of questions below. With each level, the questions get tougher and may require that you have had, or have membership access to this site. This is my way of saying thanks to current/past members. Each level of question is also worth more points with the final question being worth a whopping 25 total points - 1/4 of the total possible score of 100 points.
- Both members and non-members can enter the contest. For those who win: Members will have free membership time added to the end of their subscription (non-reoccurring memberships), or will have months where they are not billed (reoccurring). Non-members will have new accounts created for the length of the prize won.
- Be sure to e-mail me from an address that I will be able to contact you from in case you earned one of the below prizes.
- Deadline for entry is Sunday, January 26, 2014. Any winners will be notified after this date.
- All entries must be submitted in English.
(2) 3-month memberships - Rewarded to the two (2) highest scoring entries.
(5) 1-month memberships - Rewarded to the five (5) highest scoring runners up.
1-Point Questions (5 Total Possible Points)
1. Which model appeared in a Wu's Feetlinks Feature set in 2013?
2. What kind of pie did Mindee and Emerald bake in their Fourth of July set?
3. Which model posed in this year's annual Baltimore Ravens themed set?
4. What kind of footwear did Aliza wear in her set in front of the grist mill? Was it: flip flops, heels, boots, or wedges?
5. What model made her Soles of Silk debut in a New Years set in 2013?
2-Point Questions (10 Total Possible Points)
6. What graphic novel (comic) was Rachel DD reading in her debut set?
7. What two (2) models are featured in the main graphic on the site's splash/entry page?
8. Name the two (2) models who joined the 1K Club (1,000 photo mark) in 2013?
9. Name the two (2) models who are the next closest in line to joining the 1K Club (1,000 photo mark) on the site.
10. What was the title of the first blog to be written on the Official Soles of Silk Blog?
3-Point Questions (15 Total Possible Points)
11. What model is featured in a wallpaper design in the Downloads area that features a slogan that reads, "These colors never fade?"
12. Name the three (3) people named in the very first "Would Love to Shoot" blog series entry.
13. Which model did Foot Toons draw holding a teddy bear in 2013?
14. Which of the following models did NOT return to Soles of Silk this year after being away for several years? Colleen, Ginger, Kelsey, Mariah, or Marcy
15. Name three (3) of the six (6) models featured in the site's social media buttons on the site's homepage. Name ONLY three (3).
4-Point Questions (20 Total Possible Points)
16. What is the date of the final column that appears in the Columns area before I switched to using the blog?
17. Name the two (2) models who appear in three (3) pieces of artwork each in the Skulls section of the Downloads area.
18. Name the four (4) models on the site with a shoe size of 5.5.
19. Which of the following model trios are all cousins? Ryan/Aspen/Ashlyn, Mindee/Marcy/Mariah, or Marcy/Mindee/Amelia?
20. Which model named Rondo, a former Boston Celtics player, as the famous person she'd most like to have massage her feet in an introductory interview?
5-Point Questions (25 Total Possible Points)
21. Of the following models who pulled off tennis shoes in a video clip posted this year, which is the only one who ALSO pulled off socks in the same clip? Amelia, Olivia, or Colleen?
22. All the following models debuted on Soles of Silk in 2013. Place them in the order in which they appeared on the site from first to last: Alaynah, Ashlyn, Jasey Rae, Mandy, Rachel DD, Shae Spreadz.
23. Name the model whose feet appear in the background of the site's official blog and Twitter pages.
24. What color Play-Doh did Mariah squish between her feet FIRST in her Play-Doh set? Choices are: purple, orange, teal, black, yellow, or pink?
25. What model, in an introductory interview, picked her toes as her favorite part of her feet because "they're so cute and chubby?"
25-Point Bonus Question (25 Total Possible Points)
* Starting on the August 14 update, five (5) models whose name being with the letter "A" were posted in succession. Name those five (5) models in the order that they were posted. (Note: Do NOT count contributions for this question - only the site's models)