Monday's Shoot - Jasey Rae (New Model)

With the warm days ending and over 70 sets in the photo bank to be posted in future updates, I thought I'd be wrapped up shooting by now. I had a few loose plans with people made for October, but several weeks ago I made new plans. Those plans were with a new model whose name is Jasey Rae.

Jasey has worked with me for about two years now. Since my friends tease me all the time about my foot fetish and several of the other girls at work, such as Ryan and Aspen, also pose for me, Jasey was already aware of the site. When she turned 18 back in June, I asked her if she'd like to pose for Soles of Silk. She said yes, but wasn't sure what her boyfriend would think. A few days later she told me he wasn't keen on the idea.

"If things ever change, let me know," I told her and left it at that.

Well, things did change four months later. I walked into work a few weeks ago at the start of a shift and Jasey immediately said, "You're going to be so happy."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because my boyfriend and I broke up," Jasey said.

I didn't see what she was getting at right away, so I did the natural thing and apologized to her. I didn't really know the guy, but I don't like seeing anyone breaking up. But then I understood where she was going with the statement.

"Yeah, now I can pose for you," she said.

We continued to talk about the situation that night while at work. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just some argument and they'd be back together in no time. After assuring me it wasn't, we began talking possible dates for her to pose. With me being so busy over the last few weekends we had to wait until this week, but that was fine by Jasey. She was looking forward to posing, and told me a few times that she was so excited to finally be doing it.

So today was the day. I woke up and sent Jasey a text to make sure she was up and ready. She was actually ahead of schedule and was actually waiting on me. I got a quick shower, gathered my equipment, and was off Jasey's place. Our first stop would be for her to get a pedicure. Bright pink was the color choice as our original plans were to make use of the color in a couple of sets in honor of breast cancer awareness month. Those plans didn't quite happen, but more on that later.

As I sat in the waiting area waiting for Jasey to get her toes done, I playfully texted her, "my hands feel better!"

In the weeks prior to our shoot, Jasey playfully told me that I may or may not be allowed to massage her feet when we shoot. She knows I like girls who are well versed in the art of teasing. I just wanted to let her know I was jealous having to sit there while someone else rubbed her size 7.5 feet.

Once Jasey's toes were a bright shade of pink it was time for us to head out to our shoot location. I based the area off of an idea Jasey came up with in the weeks leading up to the shoot. This first shoot, however, was going to be kept simple. Tennis shoes without socks!


Jasey slipping out of her well-worn work shoes.


Finding a bench next to some tennis courts Jasey sat down and propped up her pink shoe-clad feet. Jasey often wears these shoes to work, where we're on our feet for countless hours.

"I tried to clean them up a little," she said.

I let her know most of us probably prefer them nice and smelly. She laughed and said, "I bet!"

After a quick overview on how I do my sets, we were ready to begin. I noticed right away Jasey needed very little instruction on how to pose. She told me while I snapped the first photos of the set that she had looked on the site and its Instagram page (@SolesofSilk) to see what some of the other girls have done. She studied!

Since Jasey mentioned Instagram, I pulled out my phone to give everyone their first ever glimpse of this 18 year old newbie. The shot featured her with one foot bare and foot still in her shoe. I told her it was like a tease, only getting to see one foot.

"Nice!" she said. "You know I love to tease!"

With the shot tagged and posted to Instagram  I put my camera back to my eye and snapped photos of the second shoe coming off. And once it was, I was finally able to gaze upon her soft soles side-by-side for the first time. Talk about adorable, especially with her plump little toes that she described to me as "chubby."

After a second quick shot for the site's Instagram page, I shot photo after photo of those little bare feet. I watched her spread and curl her toes, loving every minute of it. It's always fun to watch a girl posing for the first time. She was having a lot of fun too.

Once enough photos were taken Jasey pulled her shoes back on for a video clip. I figured everyone would love to see her pull those shoes off in motion, so Jasey threw her legs over the back end of the bench and did just that.

At this point it was time for a lunch break. I hadn't eaten anything all day and Jasey was also a little hungry. I found a parking spot close to our next location as I knew it had some restaurants nearby. I also wanted to show Jasey the area to see what she thought of it.

While we ate we discussed what set we wanted to do next. We planned out four different set ideas for the day, so three possibilities remained. The one we went with, however, was one Jasey came up with.

About a week ago Jasey asked me if I still owned a 35mm camera. I told her I did and that I actually moved it in my closet just a few days prior. The case was also filled with a bunch of film, although expired for some time. 

"Awesome," she said. "I wanna do a set with a camera and some film."

Jasey is also into photography, so it was something she thought would be fun to do as a theme. I can't believe I never thought of that in all the years Soles of Silk has been running. A few of the other models also thought it was awesome when they asked me what Jasey was going to do for her first photos.

After a quick change of clothes we made the trip back to my car to get my large camera case. I told Jasey I felt like I was carrying a gun case around compared to the bag I use for my digital camera. With the monstrosity strapped over my shoulder, we walked down to the canal district to shoot her second set.


Jasey wanted to do a set with a 35mm camera and film.


I eyed up a few different angles and thought having the suspension bridge in the background would be best. Jasey reached into the camera box and pulled out the camera. I told her to make use of the expired film as one of the boxes said, "Develop by 12/2005." Yeah, it's been a while since I opened this old camera box, let alone used it. With my old 35mm in around her neck, I began Jasey's second set. 

I started off with a few full body poses, but it didn't take me long to aim my camera at Jasey's soles. I just couldn't help it. They're adorable, especially when those toes begin wiggling all over the place. I pretty much told her to pose her feet however she wanted and throw in the camera and film in as she saw fit.

The set went by pretty quickly, except for when people walked by. I told her to say the code world, "blueberry," if anyone was walking up behind us. Since it was her first shoot, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. For the most part, she didn't care and pointed out the lady sitting on a nearby bench who had been there the entire time.

At this point I decided to get in a third photo for Soles of Silk's Instagram page. People seemed to really like this one. The likes poured in right away. It's always nice to see you guys respond to the girls' efforts while they're shooting. I'm always showing the models your feedback with these Instagram pictures.

Before the set concluded we moved across the walkway over to a bench to try a few more angles. The background area remained the same, but we thought we might be able to get something a little different than the wall where she started the set. When we finished these photos, we had enough to complete the second set.

With two sets in the books there were two ideas remaining. We had time to do one, but we just weren't feeling the locations. The one theme was just going to be a simple barefoot and blue jeans set. But the last one was also one of Jasey's ideas and one I really wanted to do. This is where the breast cancer awareness idea came in and why she got her toes painted pink. 

Jasey brought a skirt she was going to wear some light pink Cuban heel thigh highs I had bought. The plan for a stocking removal set, but there was just too many people around and the sun was starting to get a bit harsh. I swear once the fall sets in the sun just doesn't cooperate in the late afternoon.

Jasey and I decided to head home and if we thought of a place to shoot on the way, we'd do it. We made it most of the way home when I mentioned a waterfront park I hadn't been to in ages. We took a detour to check it out.

When we got out of the car, cold doesn't describe the air coming off the Chesapeake Bay. Jasey was obviously freezing, so I wasn't about to suggest doing a shoot. We turned around and went back to the car. At least I got to scout the area for future possibilities though.

After getting back to the car, Jasey put me in my place. Earlier on during the drive home, she asked if she could look at the pictures on my camera. I told her it was in the back of the car in the camera bag, but she couldn't reach it. I told her I'll get it out for her when we stop. Well, since we were in the parking lot at this park, I opened the hatch and grabbed it.

"I'll give you a foot rub while you check them out," I said.

"I don't think so," Jasey replied.

I honestly thought she was just being playful and would give them to me in a few seconds. Once that didn't happen, I figured she would in a few minutes. But no dice!

I tried to counter telling her these photos looked awesome, not letting her see them. I told her I would let her see them when she gave me her feet. And still, nothing!

"You got to rub them earlier," Jasey said.

"When?" I complained.

"During the first shoot and then a little bit during the second," she claimed.

"What? I brushed dirt off of them," I argued to no avail.

Jasey was not giving in, but she was being very playful in the process. I drove us back home without getting to feel just how soft and chubby those toes were over a foot rub. That being said, I still texted a thank you for allowing me to touch her feet for those few short seconds.

"You're welcome," Jasey replied agreeing I should be thankful for those brief moments.

Needless to say, a tease themed set is in this girl's future!

Comments