Back from Vacation



Hey everyone, just wanted to tell everyone that I'm back home now and should be a little more accessible. I was on the road for a week hitting up numerous amusement parks as well as a few baseball games in different cities. All in all, the trip was amazing, but it was very hard to do the amount of promotion I had wanted to do for Aspen's All American Feet feature set on Wu's Feetlinks from my iPhone and iPad. I set things up as best as I could, so I hope everyone has been enjoying that set. If you haven't checked it out, you're missing what many people are saying is the site's best set ever. That's some praise since I've loved so many sets I've done over the years. I'll let you all be the judge of that.

Anyhow, I'm back now and trying to get caught up on emails, the forum, and Twitter (@SolesofSilk) pages. Hope all of my fellow countrymen had a good Fourth of July. And I hope you all were hoping for a slice of Mindee's and Emerald's apple pie from their holiday set (Sample 01 / Sample 02).

Comments