Going Out of Town



I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be headed out on Saturday, June 28 for a much needed vacation. It's going to be a nice 10 day road trip hitting up numerous places I've always wanted to see. Sadly, there will be no models going with me for shoots. This is all to get away from things for a little while.

With that being said, I have finished the Wednesday, July 3 Soles of Silk update and will be posting it on schedule from the road. I also have a few prewritten blogs that will be posted during that timeframe.

This week should also showcase Aspen's feature set on Wu's Feetlinks. Between that and this week's update featuring both Mindee and Emerald, there should be plenty to keep you busy until I get back.

Hope all of my fellow Americans have a safe and fun Fourth of July. For everyone else, take care!

Comments