Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 2

In part 1 of this blog series I gave the current statuses of 15 of Soles of Silk's models. Those models were: A'Kasjia, Abby, Alaynah, Aliza, Amber, Amelia, Andrea, Ann, Aspen, Autumn, Barbie, Bethany, Briezzy Lane, Carlin, and Carmen. Now in part 2 we will look at the next 15 models from the roster:


 
Charlee - size 7.5
 Charlee - Since posing for me, Charlee has become a very dependable person when it comes to doing shoots. While we tend to shoot a bunch of photos all at once instead of shooting often. That has still resulted in Charlee having a bunch of photos on the site. She's only a few pictures away from the 1,000 mark and has three sets waiting to be posted. We've made some small talk about shooting again once the weather is warmer. Charlee is a Soles of Silk regular and I'm certain she'll be posing for a long time to come. She loves it.

Cheri - size 4
Cheri - Cheri was a hard person to schedule with years ago when we did shoot. Communication wasn't always there and we missed a few of our planned shoots. It's been many years since I've even talked to her and I don't have any contact means for her. I would be surprised to see her back on the site.

Chloe - size 8.5
Chloe - A few years ago if you would have asked me if Chloe would have been one of the site's regulars for years to come, I would have said yes. She posed for a good number of sets over her span of time here, but then we lost touch. I see her every so often, but since my last few requests to pose again went unanswered, I haven't tried to ask again. I know a few fans still ask about her, but unless she comes to me about shooting, I doubt she'll be back.

Chrystine - size 8
Chrystine - Layla introduced me to Chrystine a few years ago when we all decided to do some sets. It was the only time I shot with Chrystine. I really wish it wasn't as she was quite popular and a very sweet person. I had a blast shooting with her. Since my only way of contact of her was through Layla, and since Layla isn't easy to get in contact with herself, I have no belief that I'll be seeing Chrystine back in front of my camera again.

Cierra - size 4
Cierra - Since this site opened, Cierra has spent quite a bit of time in front of me posing for pictures. She's a site launch model and until recently, was posing regularly. Many people have asked why she hasn't had the regular updates she once did. To answer that question, it is because Cierra has become a mommy for the second and third time - both times very close to one another. With no current sets waiting to be posted, I have reached out to her to pose again. She said she's always down, so now it is just a matter of finding some time. With it getting warm outside, I really want to get Cierra back in the swing of things. She's the only model with over 2,000 photos at this point.

Colleen - size 8.5
Colleen - Colleen has only posed for me three times. Each of those times we have gotten a few sets done. Each update sees countless praise from her fans, so I wish we could have shot on a more regular basis. With the winter now over, she and I have been in contact and aim to do some new sets, hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Danaya - size 6
Danaya - When I met Danaya I was charmed by her sweetness. I met her through another web master and come to find out, she was local to where I lived. We met up and shot a couple of sets, but never did so again. We lost touch and with the person who supplied me her contact information not on talking terms with her, I have had no way to contact her. I don't even know if she's still modeling. If somehow I were to catch up with her, I'd love to have her back on the site. I just don't expect that to happen.

Dani Dare - size 6
Dani Dare - I met Dani Dare through another web master and we arranged a shoot almost immediately. She was very out going and a blast to be around. It seemed like Dani was branching out into different genres of modeling when we met as I saw her pop up on some other sites as well. Shortly thereafter, her email address no longer worked and we lost touch. I don't know if Dani still models. At this point, I think Dani's three sets will be her only appearances on Soles of Silk

Danielle - size 8
Danielle - Danielle used to do some foot fetish photography with her ex-husband. We met and did some photos and hit it off really well. We stayed in touch, even when her and her husband divorced. I was able to squeeze in a few more sets with Danielle afterward, but in the last two years we've lost touch. Last I heard she had joined the military and her Facebook page is no more. I'd welcome her back in an instant should we ever reconnect. I'm just not sure if we will.

Debbie D. - size 8.5
Debbie D. - Debbie D. contacted me about posing for Soles of Silk a few years ago. We exchanged a few emails and made plans. On a very rainy day we met and did a handful of sets indoors. Those were the only sets we did and we have since lost touch.

Delicious - size 9
Delicious - Sadly Delicious only posed for me once, doing several sets. I was excited to work with her and loved the results. We made plans to do more photos, but after making an hour plus drive to meet her, she was unable to shoot. I wasn't happy and we didn't talk much afterward. Later on we finally had a chat about the situation and considered it water under the bridge. We were talking about shooting again, but it never happened as she moved across the country.

Emerald - size 7
Emerald - One of the site's newest models, I met Emerald a few years ago through Mindee. She finally decided to kick her shoes off for me and pose late in 2012. We had a beautiful fall day and made use of it with three sets. Early in 2013 I was able to get Emerald and Mindee together for their Valentine's Day set (Sample 01 / Sample 02). We did two other sets that day as well. So right now I still have a solo set and the two duo sets of her with Mindee to post. We also have some other ideas we've been discussing for future shoots. Expect to be seeing Emerald on a regular basis.

Faith - size 6.5
Faith- Faith is one of my few one and done models. I used to work with Faith and we quickly became friends. She knew about my site for some time and I finally asked her if she wanted to give it a try. She agreed and one day after work we hit up a nearby park and she did her first and only set. I still see Faith here and there, but we've grown apart with job changes. I don't expect to be seeing Faith posing again.

Ginger - size 7.5
Ginger - The one model who literally took over 10 years to pose for me! I wanted Ginger to pose for my old site, The 10 Little Piggies all those years ago. When I began Soles of Silk, I asked her again. Both times she turned me down. Imagine my happiness when she finally agreed a few years ago. We headed out one afternoon that I actually took off work for (couldn't risk not finding time later) and did some amazing pictures. Since she's always too busy, it was some time before I was able to get her to pose for the annual football set for the site. When she did that, however, I was loving life. It's one of my favorite sets of all time. It makes it that much harder to say that's the last time she's posed and that was about three years ago. She's has never said she's done posing if/when we do get to chat. She just always claims she's so busy and never has time. I told her I only need a couple of hours here and there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but who knows, in all reality.

Jacklyn Lick - size 5
Jacklyn Lick - When I was starting Soles of Silk I remember Jacklyn Lick having her own fetish site. I was fond of her work and thought she had cute little feet. When I reached out to her to see if she'd be interested in posing for Soles of Silk, I was super excited to see her response was a yes. We met in New Jersey while she was travelling and we were able to get in three sets. I knew she was a California native, so unless she was travelling, I didn't expect her to pose again. Needless to say, she never came back this way and as far as I know, has stopped modeling.



... to be continued in Part 3, which will include the following 15 models: Jamie, Jaylee Austin, Jessie, Jordana, Kat Noir, Katie, Kayleigh, Keira, Kellie, Kelsey, Kerri Taylor, Kim T., Kimmie, Krystie, and Lady Steph.

Comments