A Taste for Asian

I just find Asian women, like Aliza, to be so exotic.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

First of all, this column is NOT about Asian food. To be honest, I don't really care for it at all. What this column is about is my soft spot for females of the Asian variety. And while I have a strong attraction to Asian girls, this column is not putting any race over the other.

So what is it about Asian girls that gets me going? I don't honestly know. It's like trying to explain why you have an attraction to feet. You just do! And to make matters worse, this attraction has become stronger over the years. It's too bad I don't know any Asian my age since I'm currently single.

With as strong of an attraction as I have to Asian girls, I've never dated one. In all honesty I haven't known that many in my age range. College was probably the exception and there was actually an Asian girl who, I was told, was fond of me. At the time, however, I was in a long term relationship with Abby and I never pursued it.

When it comes to Soles of Silk, this site is lacks when it comes to Asian models. There have only been three to appear in the Models section of the site: Sue Lovely, Aliza, and Shae.

Sue Lovely debuted with the site's debut, back in 2004.

Sue Lovely

Before I opened Soles of Silk I looked online for potential models. When I came across Sue Lovely on a modeling site, I contacted about her posing for an upstart, non-adult, foot fetish site. Luckily for me, she agreed and we met up to do a handful of sets about a month later.

We shot a handful of sets that day, but that was so long ago I just know I'm capable of so much better now. For years we talked about doing new photos, but the opportunity never presented itself. When we talked recently Sue informed me she really isn't modeling these days. I told her if she's ever decided to do so again to hit me up. At this point, who knows if that will ever happen. I'd be very open to the idea of her pudgy little toes returning all these years later though.

I was so glad when Aliza turned 18 and that she wanted to model for the site.

Aliza
I worked with Aliza for about a year before she ever posed for me. At the time she wasn't 18, but she knew about my site and was friends with a bunch of girls who posed.

I practically counted the days until Aliza could get in front of the camera. She even tried talking me into doing it early (to get warmer weather), but I told her she had to wait.

Once her 18th birthday came (October) we made plans to go downtown to the Baltimore's Inner Harbor for some sets. Needless to say, it was a little chilly, but we made due.

Less than two months after her debut, Aliza asked me if I could remove her photos from the site for family reasons. Only having posted one of the three at that point, I went ahead and pulled her.

Earlier this year I was talking to Aliza about restoring her photos. I didn't expect her to and I even told her to think about it. I explained that if I restored her, I wouldn't pull them a second time. She still agreed and I immediately restored her debut gallery to the site. Many of you sent me emails, Tweets (@SolesofSilk), and hit up the Soles of Silk Forum telling me how happy you were that she was back. You didn't have to tell me anything as I was the happiest of all.

In the months since her big return, I've added Aliza's remaining two galleries from that 2010 shoot - with the Coast Guard Taney set being posted this same update, and is seen in the photo above.

During the last few months Aliza has posed for two new sets as well. This makes her the only Asian model I've had on the site who is currently posing. The photo found at the top of this column is actually from one of those newer sets where she removed her boots and socks in front of an old mill.

Shae
I knew Shae for over 10 years when she finally posed for Soles of Silk. Shae actually posed for my old site, The 10 Little Piggies all those years ago too. She was good friends with my then girlfriend, Abby. I was so happy to have her return. There are only several girls who posed on that site who are also here. Those models are: Abby, Amber, Andrea, Kim T., Krystie, Madison, Shae, and Wendy. Kimmie, Kellie, and Carmen had shot right as the site closed, but never appeared on it.

Shae made her big debut for Soles of Silk in 2011 doing the site's Fourth of July update. We only did one set that day as we were limited for time. Months later we got together for another set that was never posted. Shae, like Aliza, also asked to be removed from the site for personal reasons.

It sucked losing Shae as she was one of the few Asian girls I ever met who had large feet. She was a size 10 and had knack for elaborate nail designs - all self-painted too. Like Aliza, many of you expressed how sad you were to see her go. Needless to say, I felt the same way as you.

Future Models?
At this point there are no concrete plans to add any other Asian models to the site. Of course that doesn't mean I won't jump at the chance to do so, but one has to present itself first. There are a few possibilities having met several girls who model on Twitter. I also have a friend who speaks of a girl at the gym he works out with that does some modeling. I've actually seen her too (she works at a nearby restaurant). I told him to put in a word for me, but I'm not sure if he has. She is a real cutie.

Valerie is the newest contribution to Soles of Silk.

Contributors
With my small pool of Asian girls on the Models roster it's been nice to get the occasional Asian contributor in the Contributions section. This week Valerie of NorCal Feet joined a number of other Asian girls in the Contributions section including: Jessica (Asian Foot Worship 4 U), Lee (Shoe Kittens), Rima (Shoe Kittens), and Soraya (Asian Foot Worship 4 U).

As a matter of fact, the reason why Valerie was sent to me was because the web master of NorCal Feet knew of my longing for Asian girls. Already having planned Aliza's update this week, I thought it made perfect sense to do an all Asian update. And from the information I gathered off NorCal Feet, Valerie, like Aliza, is Filipino. That country sure does produce some attractive women, doesn't it?

In closing I'd like to thank the three Asian girls who have posed for me thus far. Although all of them have had long spurts of either not being updated, or being removed (and even added back), each knew how much I adored Asian girls and loved posing for me and all of you. Hopefully one day all three will once again pose regularly. If not, I think I will try to find a bunch more Asian girls to start posing in 2013 just in case...

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments