The Return of My Asian Sensation

Aliza is back! This set is being restored and new sets are on the way.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Back in October 2010 I was very excited to debut a good friend, and the second Asian model to grace the site, Aliza. She had just turned 18 and we were both eager to get her onto the site. Well, only two months later she contacted me and asked me to have her photos pulled. Without getting into too much detail, it was due to some family differences of view about her being here.

Fast forward almost two years later and I decided to randomly contact Aliza about the possibility of adding her debut set back to the site. I wasn't expecting much, but was surprised when Aliza said to go for it and that she'd like to do some new photos before it gets cold. I asked her if she was sure about this because if I added her back, I won't be pulling her again. She assured me it is fine and with this week's update, not only do you get the amazing Elakala Falls set with Mileena, but the reposting of Aliza's Gray Boots set. Furthermore, I have two other sets that were done that same day that were never posted of this Asian Sensation.

Be on the lookout for the reposting of all the content Aliza had appeared in over the next few weeks. Not only was her set pulled in December of 2010, but a video clip (reposted this week as well), and some downloads in the Downloads area. It's great to have Aliza back

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments