Wu's Feet Links Newest Feature Model - Kayleigh

Congratulations to Kayleigh - this year's Wu's Feet Links feature model from Soles of Silk.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

I mentioned that Kayleigh had shot her set for the June 2012 Wu's Feet Links Feature Model set a few columns ago. Well, the set went up last weekend and people have already been sending me emails and making posts on Wu's Forum on this thread about the set. Looks like the set has been a hit.

Now that the set is posted, I will get into the backstory a little as I didn't want to spill the beans, or post any previews online until Wu posted the gallery. I like to keep everyone guessing for these sets, which I love doing for Wu each year since he first asked me if I'd be interested in doing one with Carmen, her Train Switch set, in 2006. Kayleigh's After School Feet set is actually the seventh feature set from Soles of Silk since Carmen's. Here are links to each of those sets for those of you who might have missed them - although all are linked on each model's personal pages:

When it came to shooting Kayleigh's feature set, I wanted to do something unique, which is getting harder and harder to do these days. Being online since late 2004 and the part of me that still wants to put some kind of element of art, or creativity in each set, does that to you. But enough on that tangent as I can write an entire column on backgrounds, settings, and themes - which I probably will do soon.

So Kayleigh and I were trying to come up with some ideas in the winter months knowing her set was on the horizon. I asked Wu to save her for a warmer month as we wanted to do something outside. One day, while driving down my street, I was behind a school bus and had to keep stopping. It reminded me that one of Kayleigh's relatives is a school bus driver. If I could get her on a school bus for a set, we could do a school's out theme since her set was slated for the month of June.


Fast forward a few months and I was meeting Kayleigh on a rainy day with a school bus before us. She had asked her relative and they agreed. We jumped on the bus during a break between runs and shot lots of pictures as the rain drizzled down on top the bus.

Now the set is online for all to see. There is a little bit of everything in this one. She starts off in tennis shoes, wet ones having posed for a few shots outside in the rain, then goes to socks, and finally bare. And don't miss out on her binder as it has a couple cute messages for you to read.

Congratulations Kayleigh for becoming the newest feature model on Wu's Feet Links and for representing Soles of Silk very well over the few years you've been posing. Being picked for this set is a well deserved honor.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments