Hot Feet Week: 2012 Edition, Part 5 - Nikki

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Continued from Hot Feet Week: 2012 Edition, Part 4 - Kellie

So my final day of vacation arrived and my original plans to go to Knoebel's Amusement Park were scrapped due to my sore back. I was happy that Nikki was still available to squeeze in a few quick sets with me though. And that's just what we did.

We met up at 9:00 a.m. and headed to a local park. She didn't have a ton of time and wanted to try and do several sets. I wanted to get at least two, maybe three sets with her anyhow, so off we went.




Set 13 of the Week - Birdhouses
Once we arrived we looked around the area and decided it was best to just start walking the paths around the park. Upon doing so we arrived at a large rock with a large post that had numerous birdhouses hanging from it. It was different, but also secluded, so we went for it.

Nikki started this set in her black flip flops, which she pushed from her feet before long. The rest of the set awarded me with countless views of her slender soles - soles which I haven't seen in quite some time. It has been a little over a year since her last update on the site, so it was nice having her posing again.



Set 14 of the Week - Gazebo Sandals
After shooting the birdhouse set, Nikki slipped on a different shirt and we were on our way. We continued along the path, going back behind some of the cattails, but not really finding much in the way of a location to shoot. At the next break we made our way back into the main area of the park and decided that a nearby nature center might supply us with better locations. As we were walking back, however, I looked at a gazebo and said, "Why not?"

Nikki went and sat down on the benches inside the gazebo. She was looking through her bag and asked me if I wanted her to use her sandals. She pulled them out and I immediately said yes. I loved them and thought it matched her black and gray shirt perfectly.

I have often said that some of the unexpected, spur of the moment shoots turn out amazing. This was one of those shoots. Every few seconds Nikki would just move into a position, or strike a pose and I loved it enough to shoot it. I was barely asking her to do anything - she was just doing pose after pose after pose. Before you knew it, we had done more than 80 photos and I decided to finish off the set.

At this point I knew we didn't have a bunch of time left so I asked Nikki if she wanted to try to get in a third one. She told me it was up to me. I replied that I wanted a third one, but didn't want to keep her from her previous plans. She told me let's go do a third one. We headed to the car, she got changed, and we were off to the nature center we had originally planned to go to before using the gazebo.



Set 15 of the Week - Muddy Trail
When we arrived at the nature center our first stop was at a large map. I had used the location before with both Charlee in her Marsh Overlook set and Jamie in her Marsh Bridge set. The area had quite a few trails and scenic places, so we jumped on the white trail and started to head to one.


While on the path through the woods I looked down to see how muddy the ground was. Earlier in the day I had sent a text to Nikki and told her that she could always do a muddy feet set since it had rained earlier that morning. At that time she said she was game.

As we continued down the path we were stopped by a few trees that had fallen. There was no getting around this as the areas off the path weren't passable either. I looked at Nikki and said, "Well, it looks like muddy feet it is."

We began walking back the way we came as I had saw an area with quite a few fallen logs and some random boards laying on the path. I knew it would be the best area for Nikki to pose. I am not one for just putting a girl on the ground and posing. I like for her to have things to interact with, to prop her feet onto, or sit on. Those logs gave us that.

It didn't take long for Nikki's feet to get really dirty. I made the comment that I bet she didn't realize how much guys: A) Loved her feet and B) Loved her feet when dirty. She agreed and said she was surprised, but thought it was really fun.

Once we were done the set, we made our way back to the car and headed home. Working odd hours Nikki wanted to get some sleep and I had to get home to plan where I was going to shoot Olivia in a few hours.

Continued on Hot Feet Week: 2012 Edition, Part 6 - Olivia


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments