1K Club - K Stands for Kayleigh & 1,000

This set put Kayleigh over the 1,000 photo mark, putting her into the 1K Club.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

Another model has joined the small list of those who have posed for more than 1,000 photos on Soles of Silk. This week Kayleigh joins the crew as her Bedroom Book & Socks set puts her over the hump for a total of 1,037 photos. She also has several more unposted sets, one of which is her June 2012 Wu's Feet Links Feature Model set, yet to come.

Before I begin talking about Kayleigh, I want to take a look at all the models who make up the current list of the 1K Club. These models are (in order): 


Kayleigh becomes just the ninth model to make this list, but perhaps the quickest. Kayleigh began posing on her 18th birthday (literally) which was in October 2009. Now, less than three years later, she's breaking this mark. I don't recall any of the other models getting to 1,000 photos so quickly.

You can attribute her quick climb to a number of things. First on the list are holiday sets. Kayleigh debuted doing two sets for Halloween with her early October birthday. I debuted her the week before Halloween and then put her up the following week as well (on Halloween). She is still the only model who has had back-to-back update weeks on the site. Other than her Halloween sets, she's also volunteered to pose for a last minute Christmas and Valentine's Day sets when other models either stood me up, or were unable to shoot.

That leads me to the second reason she's hit 1,000 photos so quickly. Whenever I have needed Kayleigh to pose, she was there. She's made every single shoot I've asked her to do, and then, as I said above, volunteered to do ones others could not. I've always loved that about her. She is every so eager to pose and is one of my most dependable when it comes to keeping our plans.

Now onto another item of interest for all of Kayleigh's fans. Slated for June on Wu's Feet Links is Kayleigh's Feature Model set. She will be the eighth model (seventh set since one featured both Kimmie & Kellie together) to represent Soles of Silk. It's always been an honor when asked by Wu to have one of my models showcased on his amazing site. The amount of feedback I have gotten in the past from these sets has been amazing. For Kayleigh to be the model picked for this time to represent this site is well deserved. In the two and a half years she's been on the site she's been quite the hit. Add in the above points and I'm glad she's the one representing the site.

Speaking of Kayleigh's feature set, she and I shot the set last week. It has already been e-mailed to Wu and hopefully it will be up soon. It does, however, look like one of the previous features hasn't gone up, or Wu is running behind. You best bet I'll be advertising the set once it goes up though.

Before I close out this column on Kayleigh, I want to take the customary look back at her modeling career on the site (listed in the order they were shot, not posted):

In closing, I'm happy to have Kayleigh posing for me and have been nothing short of happy with everything she's ever done for the site. In the coming months you'll be seeing her again and again as we have some more shooting to do. Don't be surprised to be seeing her with another model or two in the near future either. Talk about ending the column with a tease...


I loved getting to shoot Kayleigh's hot, sweaty feet on this day. They were so moist!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments