Returning Models in 2012

The end of 2011 saw the return of Kellie to Soles of Silk.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

It looks like 2012 will mark the return of some models who you have not seen on the site in some time. The end of 2011 had the long overdue return of Kellie with her Boots Set. She's already got another set in the books and will be soon shooting another. But Kellie is only the tip of the iceberg as a few other girls have talked to me about shooting soon. Here is a small list of those I've talked with and those I am going to see if I can get back:

I was so happy to get Wendy and her feet back in front of my camera.

Wendy
As you can see above, Wendy has already shot and I'm putting her up right away. We did three sets over the weekend - her first in over two years. She didn't miss a beat as her size 8's soles looked great as she stuck them out to my camera.

Autumn
It's been forever since Autumn has posed. We were texting one another about two weeks ago and once she moves into her new place, we're going to set up a date to shoot.

Sara Swirls
This queen of cuckolding and interracial on her site has not been on Soles of Silk in ages. We were chatting online the other day about getting together. No concrete plans were made yet, but I really hope to get Sara Swirls' pillowy soft soles back on this site sooner, rather than later.

Taylor
Taylor and I have talked numerous times over the last year or so about setting something up. We always fail to make plans. Since her and Olivia are related, however, I'm going to see if I can get her to pose when the weather starts getting nicer - maybe even with Olivia.

I'm looking forward to getting in some new photos with Kimmie.

Kimmie
When I got together at the end of 2011 with Kellie for her new sets I told her that people have wanted to see her pose with her sister again. It's been ages since we had a twins shoot and I too am itching to see them together again. So hopefully Kimmie can return solo and with her sister in the not so distant future.

Jessie
At the end of 2011 I was talking to Jessie online about getting some photos in. She was really wanting to do some too, but we never got plans set. When the weather got too cold and the holidays set in, we failed to really figure anything else out. I'm going to have to get in touch with her again and see if we can work something out.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments