New Interview Ideas

Olivia is one of a few models to submit questions to me for an interview.

The blog below was originally published in Soles of Silk's Column section. It was archived and then republished here in 2016.

For the last few weeks I've been pondering some ideas for the Interviews section of this site. I've come up with a few and wouldn't mind hearing what you all think about them. The first of which is already in the works and might even be posted as soon as next week. Here are the ideas:

Models Interview Me
I told several of the girls of an idea to have them ask me foot fetish or site related questions. Basically it would be like what I have already done with them. Enough of the girls showed interest in the idea, so I'm going forward with it.

I have left the questions up to the models - telling them they can be as general or as particular as they want. So far I've gotten question submissions from: Kayleigh, Abby, Olivia, Ryan, and Mindee. I've talked to a few more of the models who have said they will get some questions over to me as well. Depending on how many questions I get, I might make it a multi-part interview.

Follow Up Interviews
I began doing this last year already, but only did it in a few cases - mainly with Mindee and Charlee. When I get the girls to do their first interviews, I always give them the same generic questions. I have since renamed all these as "Introductory Interviews" in the Interview section.

In the two cases I've mentioned pertaining to Mindee and Charlee, I did newer interviews with the girls pertaining to items that were going on. With Mindee, I did a follow up interview with her after her Wu's Feet Links Feature Gallery, Piggies & Power Girl in 2011. In Charlee's case, she had not posed in almost a year and when she finally came back, we shot a lot of new content. I thought it was a great time to get some insight into what she thought of all the sets she had done and what she was looking forward to doing down the road.

With Kayleigh soon approaching 1,000 photos and also a future Wu's Feature Model for June 2012, I think I might hit her up for a follow up interview as well. She's done so many sets and we've had so many fun times shooting that I think a follow up would only serve to give you more of an outlook on who she is and what she thinks of the fetish and posing.

Wendy is another one I've thought about hitting up for a follow up interview. She was gone for two years time - just returning two weeks ago in her Alphabet Mat set. I know she's busy, but perhaps she'll be game. I'll have to see.

Abby is one of two Soles of Silk models to do a Wu's Feet Links interview.

Fan Interviews
This is the least thought about idea I've had so far for an interview. Both Abby and Lexi have done the Wu's Feet Links Interviews where fans submitted questions. Both were done many years ago and Lexi's was done even before she had posed for Soles of Silk. Other than these, however, none of the girls have ever really answered what the fans have asked. You can read both Abby's and Lexi's interviews by clicking the links below:


My idea is to allow fans/members to submit questions and I will either pick a certain number of questions for the girls to answer, or handpick them myself. I'm certain that some questions will be asked multiple times, and sadly, some people will ask things that might be too adult for this site.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments